Chapter 12

Alana's POV

Me and Harry kept playing this Concentration game. I kept loosing. ugh

"Cat." He says quickly.

"Dog."

"Bird."

"Snake."

"Sloth."

"Harry Styles."

He stops and just stares at me.

"IM NOT AN ANIMAL." He fakes sobs curling into a ball.

"I'm sorry!" I try to pry him from his own grasp. He doesn't budge.

"No." He says in a baby voice.

"Please?"

"No."

"Fine I'm leaving." I get up and walk towards the door. I feel a hand grab my wrist and pull me. I fall on to Harry. He positions me on his lap.

"No your not." He tells me. "Your staying right here." He says seductively.

"I don't mind." I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Good." He smirks and pecks me on the lips. Then it turns into full making out. I play with the little curls on the back of his neck. His hands slide on to my waist bringing me closer to him.

WAIT. WE AREN'T EVEN GOING OUT.

I stop the kiss and just sit next to him.

"You alright?" He puts his hand on mine caressing it.

"Yeah I'm fine." I give a small smile. "We should go check on Lou and Sara." He nods standing up pulling me up to him.

We walk towards Lou's room and Harry knocks.

No answer.

Harry looks at me with a confused expression. I shrug my shoulders. He then turns the knob opening the door.

Louis and Sara were kissing. Again!

"Ahem." We both say at the same time. They stop kissing and turn their heads in our direction. The expression on their faces were priceless!

"Oh umm." Sara tries to find words to say.

"What's going on?" Harry asks.

Sara opens her mouth to speak, but Louis beats her to it. "I told her how I felt."

"Really?" I smile at them. I'm sorry but they are perfect for each other. I'm gonna go ahead and say that because its true. The way they look at each other is just unfathomable.

"Yeah.." Sara blushes.

"So what are you all gonna do?" Harry blurts.

"What do you mean?" Louis asks.

"What are you all gonna do about the age gap?" Sara looks at Louis and smiles while blushing. Louis places his hand on hers.

"I'm going to wait for her."

"Your going to wait?!" I practically shout.

"Yeah." He smiles. He turns Sara's head to face him and pecks her on the lips.

Louis' POV

Why wouldn't I wait for her? She is absolutely perfect. She is everything I ever wanted.

"Girls, can I talk to Lou real quick?" Harry asks. They nod. Sara walks out behind Alana. Harry walks over to the bed and sits on the floor in front of me.

"What Hazz?"

"Are you sure about this Louis?"

"Sure about what?"

Harry sighs shaking his head. "About waiting for her?"

"Um yeah? I'm damn sure about this."

"For four years?"

"Yes Harry. I'm willing too even wait 10 years if that. I have this connection with her that I have never had with anyone. I love the way her face freezes when she laughs, when her brown eyes sparkle looking up at me, when she thinks out loud, when she stutters when she's nervous and when she blushes trying to hide her cheeks.. I love everything about her."

"Don't hurt her Lou." Harry tells me sternly.

"I won't Hazz, Lets go see what the girls are doing?" Harry nods. We both walk to the door and walk out of my room.

Has he gone mad? I would never hurt Sara! I don't have the balls too.

At least I don't think I will...

Sara's POV

"Alana, he isn't going to wait for me.."

"Sara, have you seen the way he looks at you? He really likes you. I have never seen a boy look at a girl the way he looks at you."

Me and Alana have been arguing about this ever since we left Louis and Harry to talk. I just honestly don't think he will wait. He will eventually get bored and forget about me.

"Boys just don't do that tho."

"Good ones do. There are very few and you just happen to find one of them." She states. "Sara just give it a shot."

"Okay." I smile as Louis and Harry come into the living room. Louis sits down next to me and Harry sits down next to Alana.

Louis laces his fingers with mine. I smile and lay my head on his shoulder.

-----------------------------------------

Yeah I know it's bad :~c bleeeh.

Please help this story get more public(: Theres no point in writing if no one reads it !

Wellp, you ship Lara and Hana?

Keep voting and follow me❤❤❤

Love you✌✌

•Laynaa•