Chapter 16

Harry's POV

"Okay boys. We are going to pull a prank on the lovely, Lara." Alana instructs while clasping her hands together.

"Who?" Niall asks.

"Louis and Sara!"

"Ohhhhh." All the boys say in unison.

"So what's the plan." Niall leans puts his elbows on his knees and looks up to Alana. I feel rage flash through me.

"I think we should do the ol' original blow horn." I stand up next to Alana and clasp my hands.

"Do you guys have a blow horn?" Alana asks, looking up at me. I smile down at her. She looks away smiling.

"Yeah I'll go get it." I walk out of the room towards ones of the closets we have on the jet.

I open the door and begin to look through the closet for the horn. I find it on the top shelf and grab it. I close the door and walk back to the others. As soon as I get into the room, hate flashes through me.

Niall was standing in front of Alana with his back facing me. She was laughing, smiling and blushing.

I look down at the horn in my hand and a smirk forms on my lips.

I put the horn right by his ear.

*HOOOOOOOOONNNNNKK*

"AW, WHAT'D YOU DO THAT FOR?"

I laugh. Alana gives me a questioning look but with a smirk. I give her a wink before sitting down next to Zayn.

"Haz," I turn my head to face him. "You are jealous, BIG time mate."

I chuckle, "Tell me something I don't know."

We both have a small laugh before Alana speaks.

"Okay guys. So, who wants to do the blow horn?"

"Me!" Niall shouts. I hand it to him.

"Okay, I guess the rest of us will record it?" She says. We nod. "Smooooove, let's go! Operation scare the living shit out of Lara!"

We all get in a big group and walk through the jet. Niall is leading the group, Liam is second, Zayn is third, and I'm behind Alana.

I hear her trying to hold in laughter.

"Shut up Seum."

"Make me Styles." She challenges, turning around to face me.

I smirk, getting closer to her where is no space between us,"Ohh trust me. Later, you won't be able to."

Her eyes get wide and blush, turning around as we all reach the room where Louis and Sara are sleeping.

"On a count of 3." I take my phone out of my pocket as everyone else does. I press record. I turn the camera to face me.

"Scare cam." I whisper, turning the camera back around.

"1,"

"2,"

"3,"

*HONNNNKKKKK*

Louis and Sara fly up, screaming bloody murder, hitting their heads on the roof of the bunk.

"WHAT THE HELL!"

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!"

"YOU ALL ARE DEAD!"

"OH MY GOD!"

We all laugh. I grab Alana's hand and we run.

Sara's POV

"I'm going to fucking kill them." I swear through gritted teeth.

"Me too." Louis agrees.

"But I'm too tired."

"Same." Louis puts his arm around my waist and we go back to sleep.

*Few Hours Later*

"Hey guys," I open my eyes to see Zayn. "We're about to land in Australia." I groan, propping myself on my elbows.

"Okay, thanks Zayn." I give a small smile. He nods and walks away.

"Louis."

"Louis," I repeat.

"Lou,"

"Louis babe, we're about to land." He groans, snuggling into me.

"I don't wanna get up. I wanna cuddle." His husky morning voice right into my ear.

"I know, but we have to." I tell him.

"No." He whines.

"Please?"

"No."

I begin to kiss him. He kisses back. I take my hand to his stomach. His arms tighten around me. I then forcefully push him out of the bunk.

"Oooof"

I began laughing as I get out of the bunk. I hold my hand out to him, his grabs my hand and I pull him up.

"Damn, you're strong for a girl."

"Thanks." I smile at him and walk into the room where everyone is at. I give them all a evil smile before I sit down on a chair.

"Morning guys. You all sleep good?"

"Yeah." They all answered.

"Oh that's nice. Because I sure as hell didn't." I laugh sarcastically.

I notice Alana kinda looking out of it. I get up and sit down next to her.

"You alright?" I ask her quietly just to where she can hear. She nods, but I know that's a lie.

Louis comes into the room and smile at me. I return a smile.

"Hey guys. We are just about to land in only seconds." Liam says before I feel the plane slightly tilting.

•••••••••••

Yaaay! Chapter 16!

It sucks ass man ): but anyway. You all should tots read my new story called 'She Changed Everything' It's a Harry fanfic(:

Welll thanks for reading loves❤ please vote c: