Chapter 14

Sara's POV

Me and Louis were on the couch watching Harry and Alana battle on COD black ops.

"Hey," I look up at him. "Wanna go find some food and stuff our faces?"

"Hell yeah." I shoot up and grab his hand to pull him up. Giving him the chance to surprise kiss me. I push on his chest to push him away. He pouts. I poke him hard in the chest and run for it.

"Oh hell no,"

I run into the kitchen part of the jet and look for a quick place to hide. I hear footsteps so I throw my self into a cabinet.

"Bloody hell? Sara where'd you go?"

I quietly laugh to myself, as I hear the footsteps passing the cabinet away from me.

"Saraaaaa?" I hear his voice fade away. Which I hope that means the scene is safe. I carefully open the cabinet door trying to not make it creak.

I peek my head out and check both ways.

I jump down from the cabinet. I nearly scream as someone picks me up and sits me on the counter top.

"Never. Ever. Run away from me." He huskily whispers into my ear.

Oh shit that's hot.

"I'll always catch you." He whispers again and bites my earlobe.

He lifts his head to look me in the eyes. His blues eyes are darker than usual. Many emotions are in them. But the ones I could reveal are love and lust.

He puts his large hands on my upper thighs. Standing in between my legs.

"Can I ki-" I cut him off by grabbing his neck slamming his lips to mine.

He moves his hands to grip my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck bringing him as close as possible. I run my fingers through his hair and he groans and presses his hips hard into mine.

"Hey guy- WHAT THE HELL DON'T MAKE BABIES IN THE KITCHEN FOR GODS SAKE!" I hear Liam shout sounding traumatized. Me and Louis break apart in seconds. I jump down from the counter and front of Louis as if nothing happened and we were just talking.

"Woah, someone's snippy." Louis mumbles. I slap his arm.

"Hmm? I couldn't hear you Louis?" Liam raises an eyebrow. Making his voice sound as a warning.

"Nothing!" Louis chirps and grabs my hand. I quickly grab some chips. We walk back into the game place thingy with Harry and Alana still battling.

"GOD DAMMIT! YOU TOOK MY KILL!" Harry screams. Alana is just laughing her ass off.

"Ten bucks Harry loses?" Louis challenges me.

"Your on." I hold out my hand for him to shake it.

"Okay." He smiles putting a chip into his mouth.

Louis' POV

Harry is pretty good at COD black ops. But it seems that Alana is kicking his ass.

"HARRY YOU GOT THIS!" Sara pats on his shoulder.

"Alana, if you win, I'm buying you Attila concert tickets." I whisper to her. I hear her gasp.

"Oh shit. Harry prepare to get your ass beat, I'm wining this."

"Okay love." He says slowly. I can tell he is trying to distract her.

Alana is shooting zombies left and right. As for Haz, he is struggling.

"GET AWAY FROM ME YOU ZOMBIE!" Harry screeches trying to shoot everywhere. Then he dies.

"HARRY WHAT THE FUCK ALL THE ZOMBIES ARE COMING TO ME!" Alana shouts at him. Causing her to die.

"GAME OVER! WHO WON?" I announce.

The screen switches to the kill and revives board.

Player 1- 578

Player 2- 498

"OHHHHHH! I WIN!" Alana jumps in the air.

Harry and Sara was just starring at the screen.

"Looks like I'm buying that ticket!" I tell Alana.

"FUCK YEAH!" She fist pumps into the air. "POUND IT LOU!" I laugh while doing so.

Sara is pouting her face red. She is so cute.

I walk over to her and put her face in my hands.

"Aww, I think someone owes me ten bucks."

She rolls her eyes, "I'll give it to you when we land. I'm tired."

"Then lets go lay down. We can cuddle." I put her hand in mine. guiding her to the bunks.

"DON'T BE SILLY AND WRAP YOUR WILLY!" I hear Harry and Alana shout.

I chuckle as I hear Sara scoff.

She crawls into the bunk. I follow after. I put my arms around her and she has her hands behind my neck.

"Louis," I love how my name rolls off her tongue.

"Yes love?" I put my hand on her cheek. Caressing her face with my thumb.

"I think I'm falling for you." She said slowly. Before she could get another chance to talk, I put my lips on hers.

Her face in my hands. Her small hands running through my hair, slightly tugging causing me to moan. She takes that as an advantage to slip her tongue into my mouth. Our tongues battle. I move to get on top of her, straddling her hips.

Then I'm taken back as I feel her hands go down to the button of my jeans.

------------------------------

Leave you guys with a cliff hanger (;

Anywhooooo, I'm coming up with a updating schedule c: so I will be doing them Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and sometimes the weekend c:

Next update Tuesday(: IF I HAVE 10 VOTES.

Love you ❤

~Layna