Chapter 2- Good luck

*who double update! sorry guys this one is gonna be a short one

- writers_dreams*

Chapter 2- Good luck

There she lay. Our new baby girl; on my chest and in my arms. I notice her big round eyes are just like her fathers. Her small nose and thin lips resemble mine. Her checks rosy red enhancing her dark eye lashes. This characteristic is her own; she had inherited from neither me, nor Michael. But the million dollar question is: what are we going to name her? She needed a name that is as beautiful as she is. No other will suffice. Acacia? Cleopatra?

"I like the name Amberiza. What do you think, Jack?" He spoke from the recliner beside the bed like he had been reading my mind the entire time. I nod approvingly, "That would be a perfect name." As I finish speaking, the nurse that was outside the hospital when we arrived, with the dark circles, had walked into our room with an arm full of paper work and three coffees in the other.

"How are you going? Baby and all?" She asks.

"We're going great," I smiled, as she hands me a coffee. I quietly thank her trying hard not to wake Amber. Oh look, she has a nickname already.

"Have we thought of a name yet? For your baby girl?" I grin, happy with our decision as Michael tells the nurse of what we have decided to name her. She too, smiles, pleased with the name that we have chosen. Michael stood to hold Amber for a while as I signed some of the paper work that was in the nurse's arm when she walked in.

*Sorry again this one is short but I promise that the next one will be longish. Thanks for reading! Don't forget to fan, comment, and vote! and please feel free to let me know if there are any spelling or grammar errors!!*