Chapter 31- Picking up chicks

I arrived at the address what was scribbled down on the scrunched piece of paper in my hand. I turned the ignition off and just stared out of the window. I can't actually believe I am doing this.

I eventually got out of the car and walked up to Nathan's door and knocked twice.

He answered the door in just his grey track pants. No shirt. The rim of his boxers was poking out the top of the elastic of his pants. Lines present all along his torso and chest. Why? Why is he doing this to me?

I notice that he had his bag in his hand, ready to be put in the car.

"Hey Nathan, can you put a shirt on please? It is distracting," I admit as we walk to his car.

"Oh but, I was going to drive like this," he jokes.

"Well if I am driving I am going to need you to put a shirt on or something to cover up that," I poke his stomach.

"No I am driving. It is my car," he argues as he places his bag in the boot.

And have me staring at you for 3 hours? I don't think so!

"Are you ready to go then?" he asks. I start to move to my car to grab my stuff and put it with his but Nate beats me too it.

"Let me get it," he offers.

This gives me a chance to get in the driver's side and start the car before he gets the chance. I giggle at my ingenious idea.

"What do think you are doing, Clarke?"

Damn, caught in the act.

"Did you just call me by my last name?"

"Calling you by your last name should be the last of your worries," he warns me as he leans up against the car. His face only inches from mine.

"What does that even mean?" I retort playfully.

He slowly pulled me out from in between the door and the driver's seat and brought me closer to him, without breaking eye contact. When I had my arm wrapped around his slim waist he closed the door.

He has got some devilish plan in his head and I know it but I am too distracted by those eyes staring into mine.

Our lips were about to meet when he literally picked me up and put me over his shoulder.

"NO! Put me down!" I shout.

I could feel a roar of laugher that escaped his lips as I tried to make mine.

I was kicking furiously at the air and bunching heavily at his toned back. Before I knew it, I was sitting on the passenger seat without an escape. He fucking locked the car.

I let out a heavy groan in defeat.

"I surrender, Nathan!" I yell of all hope that he could hear me through the glass. I pressed my lips into a line and crossed my arms over my chest as I watched him pull faces through my window. He took that as a sign to hurry up with packing the car so we can go. Once I heard the thud of the boot I knew he was ready.

He unlocked the car and climbed in next to me.

He had started the car and we were off to get my crap from the office.

"Still no shirt I see," I mention, as I poke any muscle he will let me attack.

"I am not putting a shirt on just for you."

I grabbed his hand that sat in his thigh and molded it to mine as I leaned over to kiss him on the cheek. I repositioned back into my seat and replied with, "That's okay."

* hi guys sorry I haven't updated in ages but do you get the pun? Picking up chicks? He picked her up? Anyway please vote. I have wired so hard for this. Please please vote. Cheers. happy reading.

-writers_dreams*