Chapter 14- Hot to the Touch

* Hey guys. I was in the middle of math when I wrote this so I was kind of bored. things are about to get interesting! So lemme know what you guys think is going to happen. I wanna hear theories, okay? Happy reading

writers_dreams*

Chapter 14- Hot to the Touch

It has been two days since I left Luke, I am not sitting on the couch stuffing my face with ice cream, which is a good start I guess. I am actually getting ready to go out for lunch with Frizzy and meet some of her friends. After lunch we have decided that we will go shopping. Our main priority is to buy me a wardrobe full of clothes but who knows what else we will find.

We sat in the car on our way to lunch at the restaurant Frizz swears by. The four point star pendent around my neck began to become strangely warmer. I don't understand why it is getting warmer, unless it holds some sort of magical properties, but that is ridiculous so that explanation is ruled out. It may just be warm due to the temperature or the heat if my skin. Like I said, it's nothing. The entire way to the restaurant I had the star entwined between by fore finger and my thumb feeling it get warmer and warmer until we were almost directly in from the restaurant, when I dropped the chain to my neck because it got so hot to the touch. But weirdly wasn't hot against my neck. I went to touch the necklace again to see if it was still warm but quickly jerked away when it burnt my finger once again.

"Ow!" I shriek.

"What happened?" Frizz asked as she stopped the car.

"My necklace burnt me."

"Your Charm," she corrects.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"It's called a Charm," she confirmed

"Is that supposed to mean anything to me?"

"Yes, but I can't tell you anything." Alright now she has me confused. What is so special about these 'Charms' that they have to be kept a secret?

"I am so confused," I say rubbing my temples as if it is giving me a head ache.

"Girl don't worry about it. We should probably go inside." I know her, she's trying to change the subject but it was confusing me so I don't mind. We both step out of the car and walk inside the restaurant. As we stepped inside I noticed it wasn't as crowded as the cars outside had suggested. We made our way over to a table which already sat two men and a girl which sat between them. One of the guys had a nose ring and just like that I knew he was bad news but there was something about him that made my heart flutter. As we got closer to the table I noticed that there were two empty seats, assuming for Frizz and myself. Before we sat down the guys and the girl had gotten out of their seat to say hi to Frizz. Just as we are about sit down the girl spoke.

"Fell, who's your friend?" Frizz HATES being called Fell more than her actual name. I could feel the anger boil inside of her but calmed quickly remembering that she is clearly not worth screaming at in the middle of a restaurant. Before she could answer we were all seated, Frizz and I in the spare chairs, nose ring guy had sat on the other side of me and the other guy to sit on the other side of Frizz, which left the girl to sit in between the two men.

"This is my friend, Amber. She got here three days ago from Brooklyn," Frizz calmly replies.

*bum bum bah! sorry for the reeeaaaalllllyyyy late update. I have had a lot of assessment and just haven't had time. Who is nose ring guy? What do you think will happen? What do you think about middle girl? How much does Frizz know about the Charms? 2 theories and I will double update maybe even triple if their good ones! fan vote comment share inbox. happy reading!!