Chapter 16- Give somebody a hard time

*Hi guys.. really sorry about the late update. My grandparents are here so you will be very lucky if I update this weekend. Theories theories theories guys. I wanna know. Happy reading. Some of you might have notices that I have renamed the chapters. They are still the same just different names. Shout out to my main girl Michelle. And she is smiling like an idiot now I can tell. She is the one to thank for all of this. She remind me to update and comes up with all these crazy plots for the book. If you wanna thanks her I will put the link at the end of the chapter, and you guys can inbox her if you wish. Love ya Shelly!! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

-writers_dreams xx*

Chapter 16- Give somebody a hard time

I walked around the mall trying to find clothing to fill the wardrobe in my new room but I am just a little distracted at how rude Nathan was. Why would someone assume that I am American? I mean, for an Aussie, it's kind of an insult. Well for me it is anyway.

I hadn't been walking and browsing for long when my stomach decided that it was hungry and began to vibrate violently. I made my way toward the food court, remembering that I had left the restaurant before we had even ordered. I walked over to the coffee shop with my order. I handed the girl some coins and a note to match the bill. When I was handed my receipt, I thanked the girl then walked away to find a place to sit and wait for my order.

This would be the first time since before my 18th that I have had time to myself. I guess it's a good thing, being by myself after a long period of time. But to just leave me to my thoughts, with the events that have unfolded over the last couple of day it's not the best idea to leave me alone to swim in my thoughts. I am quite the pessimist when I am down and in the blues.

I wonder how Luke is going. Should I call him? NO! God no, Amber. What is wrong with you? We all know how that will end. He will tell me how much he misses me and that he was wrong and he will make me feel bad for leaving him. Then I will leave this coffee shop, grab whatever I have left at Frizz's and drive all the way back home to Brooklyn. Then when I get home we will be okay and pretend that nothing happened. This act will last for about a week. Just like all the other times Luke swore he would change for the better.

You would think I would have left him after the first couple of times. You know, learn from his mistakes and stop playing his games. He always won those games, I was never able to manoeuvre myself to be two step ahead of him. He always worked out my play and made sure he was always in the lead.

I kind of miss playing his games, I mean as bad as that sounds, we were never bored. Sure he was never always the best company and we would always be screaming or crying at each other, but he seemed to make staying at that apartment worth my time.

But Nathan on the other hand, deep breath, Amb, deep breath. As soon as I walked inside of those doors he had me hooked around his pinkie with his rugged looks and bad boy vibes and French charm. He didn't even have to say anything to have me melting on the inside. Just the ink dancing on his skin trying to make an appearance through the thin material of his white shirt. Then he had his muscles in his arms and shoulders rippling even through the leather jacket. And those fucking combat boots adoring his feet like 15 year old girls at a One Direction concert. That didn't even make sense, but that's what he did to me even before he opened his mouth. And when he did, I fell further, if that was even possible. He just had to ask if I was American, didn't he? But I knew as soon as I opened that door I knew he would be an asshole.

Why do I have a thing for assholes?

*Why does she have a thing for assholes? Should she have called Luke? Would any Aussies readers be insulted to be called American? Just curious. What do we think so far?? Like, comment, share, fan, inbox what have ya! Here say hi to shelly!! http://wattpad.com/Booklover1598