Chapter 10- The last time

*hi guys sorry for the late update. I have just had a long day. I have decided I will update only once on the weekends but I am still deciding whether to update twice this weekend as this chapter is a short one. this chapter is in a different point of view and is back in time. if it doesn't make sense by the end I will explain it. Happy reading!

-writer_dreams*

Chapter 10- The last time

"If you don't listen to us and leave that boy, I don't think I could ever call you my daughter," I tell my only child. I don't understand where I went wrong. I gave her guidance when she needed it. I gave her space when she wanted it. I gave her life and all my time. Where did I go wrong?

The next thing that occurred was one that I hoped would never happen. I watched Amber walk out the front door with her bags and get into the cab. Ripping my heart out of my mouth would have hurt less than seeing my own daughter, only 15, walk out that door.

As the cab pulled out of the drive way with my baby girl, it hit me that this will be the last time I may ever see her.

I back up against the wall and collapsed to the ground. Home alone, I let out my frustration in the form of shouts and screams. My baby left me. She left me for some guy she met only half a dozen months ago. The worst part is he is taking her overseas.

I hit myself and the floor below me as I blame myself. On the first day of having her home, I was apprehensive about Amber having to grow up without parents like I did, but Michael had convinced me otherwise. I shouldn't have believed him so easily because 15 years later my worst nightmare had come true.

I know how difficult it will be for her to live without me and her father as she won't have parental guidance or opinion because I had to but I was about half her age. The difference between Amberiza and myself is that she chose to leave us whereas mine just kind of left.

*oh oh. the point of view was Amberiza mother, Jacqueline, and it went back in time to when Amber left with Luke to go to America. What did you guys think? what do you think happened to Jacqueline's parents? was it her fault Amber leaves? Dont forget to fan vote comment share inbox.*