Chapter 19- Hello stranger

*Hi guys. I am so sorry I haven't updated for like a week now is it? idk but the updates for the week will be pretty low as I have work experience all week. But I will do all I can.

-writers_dreams***

Chapter 19- Hello stranger

She was right.

He did remind me of Luke. Nathan reminded me of Luke. Does that mean I have some sort of crazy taste in guys? No, I can't. There must be a plausible reason as to why I was an ass to him. Maybe because he reminds you of that dickhole you dated. Y'know the one who never cleaned the apartment, the one that used you for sex.

"Okay, Fine. Maybe, Nathan reminded me of Luke. That's why I was over reacting," I roll my eyes as the words roll off my tongue. And instantly, I didn't like the result of Frizz winning the argument.

She fist bumps the air and did this weird happy dance thing that I scowl at her for. Then she grabs me by the shoulders and shook me violently with excited shouts escaping her mouth.

"I just won the argument!" She screeches.

"Shut the fuck up Felicite. Conversation over. I don't want to hear another word about Nathan. No more." I have been an emotional wreck over the past couple of days with several weird mood swings

She got the point that I was mad about having to admit such a thing, and put her arms up in defence.

"Okay, no more. I promise."

By the time we reached the cash register, I have calmed and I'm ready to go back home. Half way through the shopping trip we actually had to grab a trolley because our arms couldn't bare the weight of the bags.

When we got home, and I was half way through de-tagging and putting away my new clothes in my new closet, I heard a knock at the door.

"I will get it!" I heard Frizz shout as she ran past my closed room. I heard murmurs coming from the kitchen but at the moment I really couldn't care less who it was. I just want these clothes away and ticked off my to-do-list.

Once I had finished putting all the new clothes away I stepped back to admire how it all looks. A wardrobe filled with new clothes is just one way to start over again. A fresh start is just exactly what I need.

I smiled in admiration, and then closed the doors. This beginning of this fresh start has given me enough strength to find out who our special uninvited guest was.

I opened the door to my room and stepped out to two familiar voices. One of which was definitely Frizz but the other... I can't quite put my finger on it.

"Who the fuck is Luke?"

Now that I am closer to the source of the noise, I can pick that accent out of hat and know exactly whose it was.

By the time I had reached the end of the hall, my guess of who the voice belonged to was confirmed with a quick swivel of a head. I watched as the smile that would normally make the butterflies erupt in my stomach, change to a disappointed surprise. No, more of a surprise disappointment.

By the look on Frizz's face confirms that I didn't look to happy myself.

"Well, hello stranger," she sings, trying to enlighten the tension, stinking the room.

"Felicite, can I speak to you privately for a minute?" I ask, gritting through my teeth.

That is twice in one day that I have called her by her full name. I am not really feeling happy today am I?

*hey guys I really am sorry for the late update. vote comment fan share inbox. If you have any spare time take the time to read who is to blame. Its my opinion that I wrote. I just wanna see what you guys think! lemme know of what you think of the scars and burns so far**