Chapter 22- Born for this

*i am trying so hard to update regularly and I am exhausted. I hope you guys are enjoying these chapters. wooo 150 reads. I know it doesn't sound like much but it's a lot more then no reads at all.

-writers_dreams*

Chapter 22- Born for this

*Nathan's POV*

She told me everything from meeting Luke for the first time and how the Australian life was treating him to how he treated her and never did anything to keep her love. I never really expected her to open up like that; I was an inconsiderate ass for asking in the first place. She is just starting to move on and I had to remind her of it all again. I am glad she is no longer with him, but it upsets me to see such a beautiful girl like her to be so hurt.

Amber is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and to hear that she had wasted years with a guy she isn't meant to be with, it is infuriating. But at the same time I am kind of glad. If she wasn't with this Luke guy she wouldn't have moved to America and I may have never met her.

I have heard a lot of different accents back at home. I heard even more when I moved to America for University. When I was back home in Paris, there were a fuck load of tourists but not as many foreigners compared to America. But Amber's Australian tang always has me sitting on the end of the seat trying to take more in.

Of all the girls I have been with; all the girls I have mindlessly fucked, Amber will be the only one who will probably make me feel good about myself. Of course I am not going to change who I am to fit her but maybe I just won't be such an ass.

I had never really cared about how well someone looks, not even myself, but this girl has me begging for more with her sweat pants and tight singlet hugging her torso. What she wears now is not as elegant and beautiful as to what she wore to lunch today but it shows just another side of her that I will grow to love.

I speak about her as if she feels what I am and that she knows about the Laws of the Charms. But Amber spent 3 years with a guy she was never meant to be with. This clearly shows that she is blind of the power the Charms possess.

I see a tear escape from the brim of her eye. I bring my hand up to her cheek to catch the falling salty water droplet.

"Please don't cry," I beg.

"It's over now. No more. Everything will be okay," I reassure. I stand off my stool to stand between her legs to hold her tight.

I felt her grip on me tighten and small drops of water begin to soak my top as she pushes her face further into my chest, but I am not too concerned about the shirt, as I try to calm Amber down.

"Shh, it's okay," I coo.

I sound like a fucking pussy but the last thing I want to see is her cry.

*Felicite's POV*

I left my space on the far side of the kitchen to leave these two to work out their differences to have a shower and prepare for dinner when I exit the bathroom.

I grab a pair of footy shorts, a NRL team from back home in Australia, and loose tee from my draws and steal the light blue towel from the back of my door and head across the hall for the shower.

Before I shut the door behind me I hear little whisper travelling through the house.

"I am sorry," voices the French boy.

"No, Nathan, It's my fault."

Then I closed the door not wanting to hear more.

Annoyed at the situation I turn the hot water right up to relax my muscles.

While I was shopping with Amber today, she got annoyed when I made her admit that she had overreacted and that Nathan reminded her of Luke in some way. Yes, it was cruel what I did but I somehow knew that I was right. Who am I kidding I am always right.

But she got so upset when I had a little celebration when I was. Then she got annoyed and called me by my full name. When she does that I know enough is enough.

But when Nathan blames himself for her outburst she straight to correct him that it was her fault without hesitation or shouts.

By the time I had finishing cleansing myself I had calmed down and had finished my little tantrum. I dried and dressed myself and walked out to find Nathan between Amber legs, arms wrapped around each other... as she cried? Why was she crying?

"Shh, it's okay."

What happened to Nathan? He has softened up all of a sudden.

I mean I am not complaining but it is so weird to see him like this, it is weird to see him so sensitive.

I didn't want to interrupt what was going on but I am bloody hungry.

"Who's hungry?"

*was is right if frizz to be angry? what do we think of Nathan? Should Amber have told him about Luke? vote for dedication. fan comment share inbox VOTE. theories please guys. I wanna know. happy reading. cheers