Chapter 20- Know you better now

*wooo no more work experience so I should be updating more frequently. no voters no dedication. remember to vote for a dedication. What did you guys think about the last chapter?? Happy reading!!

-writers_dreams*

Chapter 20- Know you better now

*Felicite's POV*

"What the fuck is he doing here?" Amb whispers seriously through her teeth.

"I invited him over for dinner," I explain.

We stand in the middle of the hall, where I can see Nathan but Amber can't.

"Why would you do that?" She is fuming from the ears with my decision. I know that she doesn't feel great about getting to know Nathan as he reminds her of Luke.

"And just as I decide to break this bad boy/asshole type you invite him over for dinner."

"He wanted to apologies about lunch, today."

Bullshit

"He did? You're lying to me," She believed me for a second.

"Okay. Sorry. Give him a chance though, Amber."

I know there is some sort of bond between these two. Before Amber and I arrived at the restaurant she could feel her Charm getting warmer and I knew exactly who was causing that when we stepped inside the restaurant. I could feel the chemistry between the two of them and I knew there and then that they are meant to be. And if Amber was too stubborn to see that then I am going to have to show her, no matter what it takes. Because if she pushes him away when he is exactly what she lives for then I am better off dead.

She sighs, holding her necklace between her thumb and forefinger, unsure if she should just hide out in her room or bear her mind and soul and converse with this 'asshole'.

She gives in to the force because deep down she knows that Nathan isn't just any guy.

"Fine, but if he says one rude remark I will not think twice about knocking him across the head," she threatens.

"Are you sure? You don't want to hide out in your room for the period of time he is here?" I question, hoping that she doesn't.

But then I see a smile of hope flash across her face, "I can do that?"

"No you can't." The hope fades as I reject the offer.

"Come on now, he is waiting for us," I remind her as I grab Amber by the arm and pull her gently towed the kitchen where Nathan continued to sit.

*Amberiza's POV*

With my necklace still enclosed between my fingers I notice that it was hot but not as hot as when we had arrived at the restaurant.

I dropped the four-pointed star pendant to my neck when I had reached the kitchen as the temperature has been too hot to touch, but again I don't feel the heat against my collarbones.

I have definitely come to the conclusion that this necklace has some sort of supernatural power but the questions how and why are still to be answered.

My attention was diverted from the chain around my neck to the boy no, man sitting in our kitchen. His image was just as captivating as the first time. But now, the thing covering his shoulders and muscular chest is an oversized grey pull over. Although the material isn't as tight as the white shirt and leather jacket he wore to lunch, he appeared to be more... attractive? No attractive is the wrong word. He was relaxed. But his jeans which are ripped at the knees still provides the bad boy side of his personality. Just with what he wears he has me begging, so I wasn't prepared for when he spoke.

"Hi babe."