Chapter 4

Chapter 4 fellas! Enjoy and don't forget to drop your comments and votes.

"Look this is Niall Horan, the one who was standing behind you yesterday. That is Louis Tomlinson, this is Liam Payne and last but certainly not the least one is Harry Styles. The cutest one!" Jamie blabbered pointing out the members of this so called band one direction, to which I didn't pay any attention to.

I was more interested in finding out my class right now, then knowing which one was who.

"Are you even listening?" she growled. I mindlessly nodded at whatever she said. She sighed and slapped that picture she had of the members of one direction, on my hand. I shook my head and folded the paper without even taking a second look at it.

"How are we supposed to find out our room, in this huge building?" Tricia shrieked.

After like roaming for more 10 minutes I finally gave up "Bloody hell, where is the class room already?" I groaned.

"Wait.... I think that's the one" Alexandra said pointing to a room at the right of the corridor.

We all followed her there and yes, it finally was our class. Thank the heavens.

"Excuse me, can we come in?" Alexandra called out to a lady who was most probably the teacher.

She smiled and nodded "Yes, you may". We went inside and took whatever place was left. There were about 20 more students in that room.

I had unintentionally sat next to a guy. He turned and smirked at me, before continuing to stare at me. His stares uncomforted me and I hissed at him "What????"

He shrugged and turned back, in front. I shook my head and looked at the teacher.

"Okay so students. First of all, welcome to Imperial College of London. I hope you know that it is a very prestigious school and any misconduct will not be tolerated. Secondly, I'm Mrs. Adriana Cole. I'll be your homeroom teacher. Well, I guess that's all. So enjoy the year children" she ended, smiling.
"Thaaaaank youuuu, Mrs Cole" we all sang. She nodded and started again "Well since today is the first day, you won't be having any classes. However we have a special guest here with us today. He studied in the same college, a couple of years ago before-" she was cut off by a man who came inside our class.

"Mrs Cole, he's here" that man informed teacher. Her eyes immediately light up with excitement and she nodded "I'll just take the attendance and send them" she told that man. He nodded and left.

"So you see this person is really special to this college and even to the world. I'm sure most of you must have been dying to meet this person" she grinned.

Who was she talking about? Now, I'm getting really curious about it.

After taking our attendance she instructed us to go to the garden area where the interaction with that special person was to be taken place.

We all trailed out to the garden , and on reaching there a large crowd was gathered around in a circle, cheering their lungs out, making it impossible for us to see who that person was.

Who must this person be?

Suddenly the whole crowd quietened down and only the voice of that person was heard, or so I assumed.

"Haha.... Okay okay. All of you please settle down. I'm here for a long time today, so don't worry everyone will get to talk. But if by any chance I run away, you are free to file a complaint against me" he joked, making the crowd roar into laughter. His voice was really sexy and he seemed to be a very cheerful person. I could say that even if I couldn't see his face.

I stood on my tip toes to see him, but it was of no use.

"Huh? O. M. G!!!!!!! It's the Louis Tomlinson!!!!" someone behind us yelled.

Louis Tomlinson? Oh at least I know his name now. But- wait! I think I heard this name before, in fact quite recently.

Oh yes! Jamie had mentioned earlier today that he was the member of one direction.

I suddenly realized that the paper Jamie had given me was still with me. I carefully opened the paper and was shocked at what I saw.

That curly haired boy whom I had kicked yesterday was there among the four. Not only that but the handsome, hot man I had met yesterday when rose petals were falling over us was also there. Then Niall Horan was also standing behind me yesterday.  OMG! This one direction doesn't seem to leave me alone.

The worst part is I had kicked curly! The world's most popular boy band's member.

"Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!" I cursed. "Why are you cursing? Shut up and come sit here!" Tricia made a weird face earning a glare from me.

She won't even understand what blunder I had committed yesterday. I'm so fucked up, if he sees me again.

I sat down next to Tricia on the stairs and when everyone were seated, I could finally see Louis standing on the top most stair, with a big smile.

In spite of my nervousness, I couldn't help but smile seeing him. He was cute, to be honest.

"Hii everyone!" he waved at us. Everyone except me  waved back at him.

"I'm really very excited to get to know you guys. Specially because you belong to the same college as mine. Well, I'm sure you must be knowing me, right?" he asked.

"Yessss!" the crowd answered. "Okay, how many of you don't?" he asked.

I lifted my hand up, in order to tell him that I didn't know him.

"I can't see you properly, would you mind standing up?" he requested.

I lazy stood up with a sigh. I was a little embarrassed when I realized that I was only the single one not knowing him, which made everyone chuckle including him.

"Haha

"Haha.... That's new" he laughed. "What's your name?" he asked laughing slightly.

"Samyra Williams?" I said, but it came out more as a question. "Hi, Samyra. I'm Louis Tomlinson from one direction, a British Irish boy band, which is hopefully really popular" he said winking towards the crowd, at the end.

"I already know that. My friend told me today" I said. "Okay. Can I ask you the reason why you don't know us?" he asked.

"I kind of ain't that interested in knowing who sings what. I just listen to whatever music I like. I don't really bother to know who sang it" I shrugged.

"Woah! You seem like an interesting person. Would like to know you more" he winked and asked me to sit down.

He interacted with the others too, while I attentively listened to him. He said that I was an interesting person, well that could be said for him too.

Even though he was hella popular but he was so down to earth. I somehow liked his personality.