Chapter 6

I'm going to post outfits of Samyra very often. So please check them out because those are important to know her personality.

A few days later....

It was the Sunday when, I'm supposed to be going out with Louis, the Louis Tomlinson! Do you believe me? No? It's okay cause I don't too.

Lol, anyways. I was rolling on my bed lazily having nothing to do and the meet was at 6pm. That meant I still have plenty of time to do nothing. Argh.... At least back home I would have found out something to do, but I don't see anything that I can possibly do here.

"Miss you have got a parcel" a keeper of the hostel, plopped her head from the door of our room. "Parcel? For me?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, here you go" she said and handed me the so called parcel. Strange, why would someone need to parcel me anything?

"what is it?" Tricia widened her curious eyes. Oh, she was here? I didn't even realize. I shrugged "I don't have any idea. Lemme open it"

"You got a parcel?" Alexandra came in too. "Yep" I replied. "Woah!" was all she said.

I carefully unwrapped the black and pink wrapper from the box. Who ever it was, he/she had a great knowledge about my tastes. Pink and black was my favorite color combination.

The box was a plain white one, with an arrow at the side. I opened the box, to be exploded with emotions.

It was the box where Tyler collected things from his childhood. There were some of his precious things as well as mine like the broken piece of his favorite cricket bat, the gift that he had given me on my 18th birthday, many pictures of us, our sneak out movie tickets, a tiny cocktail umbrella which I was very fascinated with when I was 4. I remember I was screaming and yelling until I  was given that umbrella. My first broken tooth, a retro record of his favorite band, a diary where I used to write my bucket list, and my favorite bracelet that I never let anyone touch.

Flashback...

"I'm never going to give you that box, ever" Tyler said running forward, while I followed him.

"Tyler! Please! Let me see it at least? It has some of my things too! Tyler I swear I'm going to kill you, please???" I ran after him. "Never ever sissy, pissy" he mocked.

"Argh... I hate you! Did you hear? I. HATE. YOU. !" I said giving up, and dropping myself on the couch.

"Hahahaaaaa...." he laughed and I stuck my tongue out at him.

Flashback ends....

I didn't even realize when I started crying. "Oh my god!" I gasped covering my mouth.

"you okay?" Tricia rubbed my back. I sniffled and nodded.  "My brother, send these" I said and wiped my tears.

Suddenly a paper caught my attention. I picked up the paper and unfolded it...

Happy Birthday baby girl. I know I told you I'll never let you touch that box but I felt like you need to keep it now. I miss you okay? And I love you always.
                             Xxxx, your handsome brother Tyler.

That ending made me chuckle in tears. It was birthday and I didn't even remember it. Damn!

"I love you too" I whispered, closing my eyes and hugging the box close to my heart.

"Not more than me though" I heard a male voice. I immediately shot opened my eyes, and turned to find Tyler standing in front of me grinning huge.

"Fuck!" I blurted out. "No no no no no.... I'm dreaming!" I tried to pacify myself. "No you are not cupcake! I'm really here!" Tyler chuckled and came closer to me, cupping my tear stained cheeks.

As soon as his warm palm touched mine, and that homely feeling hit me, I knew I wasn't dreaming.

He wiped my tears with his thumb and kissed my cheekbone. "I missed you so much baby girl" he said softly.

"I missed you too ty!!!" I choked and immediately hugged him tight, as if, if I let him go I'd not be able to live anymore.

"It's okay" he cooed when I sobbed holding him. His chest was the safest place for me on earth. I know that till I'm here, no one can ever dare to lay a finger on me.

"I forgot its my birthday" I said rubbing my eyes, after breaking the hug but I kept on holding his large hands.

"Well that's why I'm here and we are going around the city together" he said smiling and kissed my forehead thereafter.

"Aww... I really envy you Sam!!! You have such a great brother" Jamie pouted making me and ty laugh.

"and gosh! You both almost look the same!" she continued. "Well you could say that" I grinned.

"Well someone seems to be smiling for the first time since the day we met" Tricia grinned.

"Yep, because Tyler is here. I was being home sick" I said truthfully. They gave me a understanding nod.

"You made friends pretty quick" Ty said brushing my hair out of my face. "Yeah, they are great! A bit too talkative and different but I guess I'll manage" I said. 

Suddenly my mobile went off ringing. "Um... Just a second" I excused myself.

"Hello?"

"Hey! Gorgeous! Louis here"

"Oh right! Hi"

"You still up with the plan of meeting right?"

"Um... Wait No! I actually have my brother over here and since it's my birthday, I want to stay with him. I'm sorry... We could make it some other time for sure"

"Woah? It's your birthday?"

"Well yeah"

"Happy Birthday gorgeous! Don't worry I'm coming over where ever you are. You need a gift from my side too"

"Haha... No it's totally fine with the gift. You can join us, if you want to, though"

"Yes sure. I'll bring Harry along"

"Okie bye then. See you in 30, at my college exit"

"Bye!"

Harry? Maybe his friend, who cares? I shrugged to myself and went back to where Tyler was and found him talking to Tricia. I knew what her nature was. Go around flirting with everyone.

I glared at her with a 'Don't even try to' look. She chuckled silently and gave me a 'Don't worry' look.

"What's with you two?" Tyler asked while me and Tricia were passing messages through eye contact.

We both broke our gaze and replied simultaneously "Nothing!"

"Um... Ty? A friend is joining us for the day. I hope it's okay?" I asked Tyler. "Nope it's totally fine. It's good I'll get to know about the company you keep" he said. I furrowed my eyes and looked at him, to make sure he was joking but it told me otherwise. He was being dead serious. Damn! Protective brother mode on!

*sighs* it's going to be a long day.

Comments and votes! Silent readers you are included too?