Chapter 11

Hello hello people, hugs and kisses to all those who are reading my book and ghost readers you too, even though I don't appreciate you reading without giving me any feedback.
Anyways, here you go with the update.

Oh Btw Trailer's up... Do check it out here...

Song of the chapter:  If I lose myself by One Republic.

Liam kissed me? Fuck, no! He's my friend. Why did he do that then? Does he like me? But he loves Sophia. Argh!!!! Why do I fall in this trap always???

"Um... Do you want to continue with the guitar practice or would you like to do it some other time?" Liam asked breaking the awkward silence.

"Um... We'll do it some other day" I said and forced a small smile, which he returned. I looked away and sighed.

Basically Liam had been teaching me how to play the guitar, since two weeks now.

Even though my life is getting better here, but it's messing up again and I'm scared. I don't want myself to become that snobbishly idiot girl again.

"Come on, let's get you back to your hostel" Liam said and pulled me up from my sitting position.

We silently walked in the dark not daring to utter a single word.

As we reached near the entrance of my hostel, I turned to him and gave him a slight hug before saying "Good night".

"Good night Sam and I'm sorry for that" he said, with guilt evident in his voice. "It's okay Liam" I smiled and rubbed his arm.

He smiled, nodding and turned, walking away to his own house. While I watched him leave.

I let out a deep sigh and walked to my room lazily.

I grunted loudly and dropped myself on my bed. I didn't even realize when I fell asleep after that.

Next day school was boring. The day started and ended without any drama, unlike my normal routine.

Few days later....

"Hey! Are you busy? Can we talk? Like right now?" Louis said through the phone. "Yep, sure, even though I'm doing some assignments but that's alright. Say?" I replied, going through my assignments. 

"Um... So I realized that I kind of um... Li-like you. A lot" he said. I wasn't paying much attention to what he said before but as soon as he said that, I shut my book and widened my eyes at the phone as if staring at him.

"Okay?" I said, finding nothing else to say. "Um... So you have no problem with it?" he asked confused.

I don't know Louis. How do you expect me to treat this news of yours right now? "Um... I don't know what to say. How did this happen?" I asked, trying to maintain my composure.

"It kind of happened Samyra. I don't know how. But I seriously love you" his voice sounded shaky, as if he was on the verge to cry.

"Love? What? I thought you just liked me? You've gone so far already?" I said gulping nervously.

"............" I waited for him to say something but all I got was the sound of steady breathing, from the other side.

"Okay, I think we should talk again later. I'm a bit packed up with the assignments. Bye" I said and hung up, without waiting for his reply.

I stared at the book wide open in front of me and shut it down voluntarily. My interest in studying further today had disappeared.

I leaned back on the chair I was sitting and threw my head backwards, resting it on the peak of the chair.