Chapter 5

I forgot to post the dress she was wearing at school in the previous chapter so here it is

Louis's POV

As I walked towards the exit of Imperial's, suddenly a voice called out. "Mr. Louis Tomlinson?"

I turned to find that girl from the group with whom I was talking. The one who claimed on not knowing our band.

I chuckled and walked to her "Hi, gorgeous" I greeted her. At that she blushed a little, making her look cute.

"Haha... You look cute when you blush" I said grinning. At that she blushed even more. "Gosh stop flirting with me Mr. Louis Tomlinson" she groaned.

"Okay, sorry. So what is it that you wanted to say?" I asked, trying to control my laugh.

She gave me a death stare and started "Um... Actually I was listening to you today and I think you are a great person and a great singer" she said with a genuine smile.

"You really think so?" I asked. "Yeah" she replied as a matter of fact. "Thanks, I really thought we weren't good enough, but now I know that it's okay" I replied, a part of it sarcastically while the rest genuinely.

She rolled her eyes and turned back to go away. "Hey! Wait!" I called her.

"What Is it, again?" she asked narrowing her eyes. "Um... Give me your phone for a sec" I told her and without waiting for her to give it to me, I grabbed it from her hand. "Hey! You are not supposed to take someone's phone like that you dor- um... Louis" I swear I clearly felt she wanted to say dork but didn't.

I chuckled and shook my head. However I didn't return her, her phone. I typed my number there and gave a missed call, so that I could have her number.

"Done Missy. Now you can swear,  if you want" I winked handing back her phone to her. She snatched it away.

"Why did you need my number?" she asked. "Just in case I needed to call you, you know to tell you the place where we're going to meet" I said.

She had a 'what the fuck' expression written on her face. I let out a small laugh. This girl is truly amusing and cute too.

"Why in the hell do you need to meet me?" she asked angrily. "Because.... I think you are a interesting person and would love to know you more and for that we need to meet" I shrugged.

She chuckled and said "But I'm a simple girl, you could get any model you want. Why me?"

"Hey... Hey! Missy. I'm just asking you in a friendly way, don't go too far yet" I laughed.

"You know, if you meet me, talk to me, get to know me, there's 99.9% chances that you are going to fall for me. So I'm just warning you" she slayed! Gosh! This girl!  She is more interesting than what I thought.

"Well, we'll see that later, but for the time being let's just start off as friends?" I said, scratching my neck sheepishly.

She grinned and nodded. "Sunday, my place, as I don't want media to print rubbish already. My driver will come to pick you up from your hostel" I rambled and bid her bye because I was getting terribly late.

Paul dragged me out while I kept waving at her, making her laugh. Damn! Louis! How can a person fall so soon? Control!

Samyra's POV

I couldn't stop thinking about my talk with Louis. I kept on laughing like an idiot, remembering it.

He's really cute! Argh.... Myra shut up now, will you?  I shook my head and started walking aimlessly.

"Ouch! Sorry!" I held my nose, which got hit by a muscular figure. I looked up to see the guy who was sitting next to me in the homeroom.

He grinned and said "Missing me already?" These London guys are such flirts!

I shook my head and pushed him, making way for me to walk away. I was in no mood to talk  as my stomach was grumbling with hunger. I wasn't a foodie, but I feel like I can gulp down a whole chicken right now.

"Sam! There you are!" Alexandra said coming near me. "Hi" I blurted out, grumpily. "I'm hungry, can we go grab something?" I pleaded.

"Sure" they sang and we all headed off to our college canteen. On reaching there, I munched down 3 whole ham burgers alone. Too much for me, but told you I can eat a lot when I'm hungry.

"Fish! Calm down Sam. We aren't running away. You can have slowly and by any chance are you pregnant or something?" Tricia asked.

"What???! No!!!" I said, with food inside my mouth. "No you are eating like one now" Tricia said laughing making Jamie and Alexandra giggle along.

After I was done, we paid and exited the canteen and headed to our room.

"Argh... I can't walk now. I shouldn't have eaten that much. I feel like sleeping right here" I groaned, while trying to drag myself to the room.

"ya, you shouldn't have. I was scared when I saw you eating like that. It was like it was someone else inside your body" Jamie giggled.

"It's not funny. I just eat a lot when I'm hungry, okay?" I rolled my eyes. "Eat like a pig" Alexandra laughed and we joined her.

"God! I seriously ate like one!" I laughed.

When we reached our room, I threw myself on the bed and slept like that, not bothering to change. Sleeping is my biggest weakness. I'm a terrible sleeper. Even if you put me in the middle of a road, I'll be sleeping peacefully, in spite of the horns, traffic and noise.

"ahmm" I groaned, and opened my eyes groggily, only to realize that I was surrounded by darkness.

I groaned and flipped to the other side of the bed, but soon decided to get up.

I stood up and switched on the light. It was 7 in the evening. Great! I have been sleeping for 5 hours.

There was no one in the room, and I found a sticky note stuck on my table.

Going out with boyfriends and Alexandra is going to the library.  Didn't wake you up as you were sleeping like an animal in hibernation. Bye, see ya soon.
            -Tricia xxx

I chuckled at the note and stuck it back to the table. I decided to take a hot shower and go walk around the city a bit.

After the shower, I left my wet hair to dry itself and changed into a pair of blue dungarees and plain white crop top.

              I locked the room and started walking aimlessly around the city

I locked the room and started walking aimlessly around the city. I just wanted some fresh air and getting lost didn't really matter.

Comments and votes please!!! Silent readers at least vote and let me know that you are reading so that I could appreciate you.