Chapter 2

First of all Happy Belated birthday to me 😁😁😁😁 I'm too happy today so I'll try to write an awesome chapter for you guys. Enjoy!!!!

"Samm!!!!! Get your ass up!" someone screamed near my poor ears, making me jump up in shock from my much needed slumber.

"Gosh! You guys are so loud" I gasped covering my ears with the cushion I was sleeping on. "You weren't getting up, so" Jamie shrugged. She was dressed up like she was going out for some wedding function or something.

Soon Alexandra and Tricia came in view and even they were fancily dress. I eyed them with confusion. "Are you guys going somewhere?" I asked.

They nodded in unison. "Where?" I asked again. "To a wedding! You are coming too" they informed. I chuckled "No I'm not. I'll be like an uninvited guest. You guys enjoy" I and jumped off my bed, while combing my messy, scattered hair with my fingers. 

"Don't worry we all are uninvited guests except Jamie. It's the wedding of her boyfriend's friend's father's sister" Tricia explained.

I stood there trying to take in everything. I blinked a number of times before "Woah! Okay" I said.

"So your up? Say yes, for food at least" Jamie blinked like a puppy. I chuckled at her pleading.

"okay fine!" even though I wasn't that fond of eating but seeing her excitement I agreed. 

"Yaay" she clapped her hands and squealed. I giggled and started walking towards my luggage which I hadn't unpacked. I pulled out my white umbrella skirt and black short top.

"OMG! I love your dressing sense already!" Jamie squealed making me chuckle

"OMG! I love your dressing sense already!" Jamie squealed making me chuckle. I finished up by applying my red lipstick.

"Can you put some of those on me too? Pretty please?" Jamie asked showing me her puppy eyes.

I let out a small laugh and nodded, tapping on the seat next to me, motioning her to sit there. 

I did the makeup on her and she was grinning from ear to ear. I could say she was very happy.

Harry's POV