Chapter 20

How's the new cover???? I personally love it 😀

I'd like to dedicate this to one of my wattpad friends UdhayAkshara who has been a consistent reader to my stories. Thank you friend :)

"Hey" he waved at me shyly. I grinned at his cuteness. He looked so cute in those black skinny pants, white t shirt and black blazer, and black cap and sunglasses as an aid to save him from his crazy fan following.

"Hey Mr. Edward" I grinned. He laughed briefly before saying "Your the first one to call me by my middle name".

"I know right? I like being different" I shrugged. He laughed again and said "But you already are different".

I pouted my lower lip nodding intently, tapping my index finger on my cheek. "Your cute!" he pulled my cheeks. "Ouch! Edwards mind it!" I scoffed.

I started walking back from the departmental store with one bag in my hand while the others with Harry.

"Oh by the way I wanted to ask you something?" he started while walking behind me.

"Sure. Go ahead" I said quickly. "Okay so I wanted to ask you if you-" he stopped and looked at me nervously.

"If I?" I asked. "Yeah, I mean I was wondering if you wanted to be my-" he stopped again.

I rolled my eyes. "Gosh just say it already!" I snapped. "Okay, I was saying that do you want to be my g-" he stopped again! Again!

"Argh!" I groaned. I kept on waiting for him to say what he wanted but he just stops every time.

When we were almost near my hostel gate he seemed to have finally mustered up courage to tell me "Will you be my girlfriend?"

Harry's POV

When we were almost near her college gate I finally mustered up courage and said "Will you be my girlfriend?"

Finally a weight lifted off my shoulders. I was planning to ask her out since a week but I couldn't gather courage to, now I've finally done it.

She stopped on her tracks just in front of the gate and turned to look at me. She looked a little taken aback by my sudden question.

Her eyes glittered with slight water and they looked like the most beautiful eyes ever.

She just smiled weakly and walked straight through the gate, while looking back at me occasionally and flashing that heart melting smile.

I couldn't open my mouth to say anything but when she was only visible I said loud enough for her to hear "Is it a yes or a no?"

She just looked back and shook her head smiling.

It was like a bullet was shot right though my heart. She was the first one ever to reject being my girlfriend.

Maybe I'll have to do a little more hard work to get her to say yes. And I promise to myself, that day won't be far.

I sighed and walked away from her hostel gate to the recording center where the boys were waiting for me.

"Harry where were you?" Simon Cowell asked. "Ah.... I was just with a friend" I shrugged and entered the recording booth where Liam, Louis and Niall were.

"Hey mate" Louis said and we fist pumped. "What's the progress? Have you reached my verse yet?" I asked.

"No, we're on with Niall's right now. Liam and me are going down to the lounge wanna join?" he asked.