Chapter 24

"Grh.... I can't handle this pain anymore!!!" I groaned flipping to the other side of the bed.

"Yeah, earlier you fell off a car now go and fall off a cliff. Your leg might be fine then" Alexandra said rolling her eyes.

I gave her a blank stare and dug my head into my pillow. "How will I go to Miami now?" I grumbled.

"Limping" Jamie said coming in view. "Shut up!" I threw a pillow at her, making her chuckle.

"Don't worry, I called up your brother and told him that his sister got her leg sprained while trying to kiss Harry Styles" Tricia said giggling.

"Argh!!! I wasn't kissing him okay?" I said sitting up on bed with Jamie's help.

"Wait, you seriously said that to him?" I widened my eyes in shock. "Nah... You know I'm a very good friend so I won't let you fall into trouble" Tricy replied acting very innocent. She looked funny doing that though. However she was right in a way.

I rolled my eyes and fell back on bed. "Don't sleep again, you sleepy head! Your brother will be here any time now" Lexy shook me.

"Ammmm" I groaned sitting up again. "Help me get down" I said coming to the edge of the bed.

Lexy came and handed me my crutches, while helping me balance. I seriously never thought that I'd have to go limping around only due to a minor sprain.

I got ready while Lexy and Tricy packed my bags.

I was applying mascara when Jamie called "Sam! Look who's here".

"Who?" I said. "Hey! Baby girl it's me Tyler" a masculine voice said. "OMG Ty!!!" I squealed and almost ran limping to him. "Woah Woah Woah! Slow down!" he said laughing and rapped his arms around me.

"I missed you so much" I said digging into his chest. "I missed you more than you can even imagine Myra" he kissed my hair and said.

I stayed like that for a few more seconds before breaking off.

"Come on let's go or else we'll miss the flight" Tyler said rubbing my arm. "Yeah" I nodded smiling.

I looked at Lexy, Jam and Tricy and they all were standing with sad faces. Jamie was almost tearing up and I felt bad seeing her.

"Aww... C'mere!" I stretched my spare arm out. Three of them almost pounced on me, hugging me tight.

"We'll miss you. Come back soon" they said. "I will I promise" I smiled.

After bidding our goodbyes we drove off to the airport. We boarded our plane and within hours we were in Miami.

On reaching our parking lot, Tyler helped me out of the car. As the Miami Heat struck me, I already felt at home. It's been 7 months since I've been here. I'm so excited to come back.

As we strolled through the parking lot and made our way to the huge main door of our house, Tyler held it open for me to get in.

A smiled involuntarily curved on my lips as I entered into my house. The similar smell of natural room fresheners hit my nose, and for some reason made me sneeze.

Tyler chuckled and patted my back. "Mom?" Ty called out. She was in the kitchen, I was guessing because the sound of the chimney filled the place.

"Yes! Comin" she answered. "Yes Tyler? Oh my goodness! Samyra! My baby! You're home!" my mom squealed excitedly.

I laughed seeing her this excited seeing me. Because the last time I saw her, she was more interested in sending me away. Well, I now know that it was for my own good.

She hugged me tight and kissed my entire face. I broke the hug to realize that she was slightly crying "Mom" I glared at her. She chuckled into her tears and said "Sorry". "No need to be sorry Mom. I want my stay here to be happy and not sad with crying and apologizing and stuff. So just let the past be okay?" I told her and she smiled brightly.

"My baby has grown up so matured in just 7 months. I can't believe it" she kissed my forehead again.

"Yeah, whatever" I replied rolling my eyes, followed by giggles.

"Oh my god! How bad is it? Does it hurt too much?" Mom asked looking down at my leg and those crutches I was holding.

"Nah, just a little bit. Doctor just told me to get rest for a few days and I'll be fine" I told her. "Thank god" she sighed in relief.

"Alright, you both continue the hugging and kissing session while I go and bring Samyra's bags from the car" Tyler said smiling.

We watched him leave when suddenly mom turned me to look at her. She looked up at me uneasily. "What is it, mum?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"There's someone who has been waiting to see you from the moment you left" she said. I continued raising my eyebrow.

"Go up to your dad's study room" she whispered pushing me up the stairs.

I cautiously walked up to Dad's study with the help of my crutches.

The door was just partially open and I could see Dad's back rested on the arm chair next to his study table.

As I neared the door, a sight melted my heart. He was looking at my picture packed safely in a frame.

No matter how much he tries to show he doesn't care but I know he does and maybe the most. He may show all tough and strict on me but I'm his princess and he will always do what is best for me.

"Dad?" I softly called him, peeping in through the open gap. Seeing me, he was startled and immediately wiped something away from his face and put the frame he was holding inside the lower drawer of his table.

I smiled knowingly and waited for him to respond. He cleared his throat and in a very formal tone said "Come in".

I stepped inside slowly. One step at a time and looked at him hesitantly. "When did you come?" he asked not looking up for once, from the file in front of him.

"Um... Just few minutes ago" I told him. "Hmm... How did you hurt your leg?" he asked, now looking up at me as he opened his glasses.

"I slipped" I said quickly, not wanting to drag the topic too far as I knew I would land up in a mess if I did so.

"You met your mother?" he asked, looking back at his file once again. "Yeah she send me up" I told him.

"Okay. Go freshen up" he said and I nodded while starting to walk out of his room.

But my instincts told me to run and hug him tightly, to tell him how much I had missed him. And so I decided to listen to my instincts.

I turned on my tracks and hugged him from back. He was a bit taken aback.

"I missed you Dad" I snuggled into his chest when he stood up and turned to me. "I missed you too princess" he said. And trust me this was the first time in 10 years when he called me princess. He stopped calling me that when I started troubling them and school.  I know he stopped calling me that because he knew he had to be strict with me.

"I love you so much daddy" I cried. "I love you too pumpkin" I wiped my tears with his thumb.

We stayed like that for a few more minutes. "By the way, I never knew you had a picture of me in your study" I grinned.

"Oh yeah that" he laughed. "Aww look at those two" I heared Mom say.

I turned to find mom and Tyler looking at us with huge smiles.

I stuck my tongue out at Tyler and hugged Dad, showing him off. "Ty see Dad has a picture of me with him. He doesn't have yours" I said joking.

Ty gave me a playfully annoyed look. And soon we both were teasing each other making faces and taunting playfully.

"Okay enough you two. Tyler let your sister freshen up and rest for a bit. Her leg will start hurting if she keeps standing for a long time" Dad said rubbing my shoulder.

I smiled at him before walking out with Tyler by my side, helping me walk to my room.

Chapter 24 done done done!!! Votes and comments please!!! I hope you are liking it so far... :)