Chapter 30

I'm so sorry for the late update. I'm was in a holiday with my family so I couldn't find time to write it.

This chapter is dedicated to my man 😘 Ayan, who has given me idea to write this when I was totally clueless on how to proceed. Thank you so much Ayan and you know Ily 😁.

Okay enough of my love life, it's time for you to know what's going to happen with Harry's love life. Is he ever going to move on from Samyra and fall in love again or will he remain broken for the rest of his life?

Harry's POV

"Harry where are you going?" Mom asked me with a stern voice. "Mom I'm not a kid. You don't need to worry about me. I'll be back. I just need some fresh air" I groaned and trailed down the set of staircase of my old house.

"Harry, I'm just worried. Why do you get irritated at everything?" Mom said in a softer tone, however I was almost out of the house so I didn't care to turn around and give her another explanation. I heard her sigh loudly and walk away, further into the house before I shut the door behind me.

I tapped on the contact number before holding it up against my ear.

"Hey babe. How come you called?" I heard the voice say. "Hey, Jan. Want to join me to the bar?" I asked.

"Oh my gosh yesssss" she chirped. I sighed and replied "cool, will pick you up in 20 minutes" I said and hung up.

I unlocked my car and got inside, driving out to Jan's house. She was an old friend who had a great crush on me but I insisted on staying friends with her because I somehow didn't like her.

I don't believe that I'm actually hanging out with her but I don't care. I need to get drunk and wasted. I need to wash away any memories of Sam- why am I even thinking about her?

I pulled up near Jan's house and honked the horn to signal her that I was there.

In no time a very excited figure propped up near my car window. Excited much, eh?

"Hi" she grinned, settling down next to the driver's seat where I was sitting.

"Hey" I blankly said and started off the engine again.

"When did you come to Tarpons?" she asked grinning. "A week back" I simply stated.

"Aaaand I don't believe that you actually asked me to join you to the bar" she giggled. I couldn't help but roll my eyes. Her excitement was sickening me.

"Trust me, neither do I" I muttered under my breath, only for me to hear and seems like I was successful.

Liam's POV

"One Absolut Berri Açaí Vodka" I ordered, sitting on one of the high chairs next to the bar table.

"Here you go sir" the bartender placed a small glass near me. I grabbed the glass and gulped down the entire contents of the glass in one go. It ran down my throat, burning and numbing it entirely.

"Two can beers" I heard a familiar raspy voice say behind me, but I didn't feel like turning back and see who it was.

After a few more drinks I got up from my sitting position to straighten up but someone's back hit mine.

"Um... Sorr- Harry?" I widened my eyes in shock. What was he doing here?

"Liam" he said coldly glaring at me. His jaw clenched. I bet I had the similar expression on.

He turned to his right and grabbed the hands of the chick standing next to him. He slipped his hands to her waist and pulled her close to him.

Oh so he got a chick for him already! That's what his love for Samyra was.