Chapter 23

"Thank you so much Mr. Ramen" we thanked and bid goodbye to the manager of the Airsports para gliding school and waited for the driver to bring the car.

After two minutes of waiting, a red top open car pulled up near the driveway. And the driver came out.

I was pretty sure that this wasn't the car we have come here in. We had come here in a black car, and this isn't even black.

"Let's go" Harry said. "Hey! Wait! I remember we didn't come in this car?" I asked.

He chuckled and pulled me to the red car. No doubt, that it was sexy though.

He took the keys from the driver and sat in the driver's seat. " Wait! You're driving?" I asked.

He grinned and nodded. "No! I don't wanna die so soon. I have to fulfill my dreamsI have lots of things to do" I worried.

"Aye! Drama queen! I won't kill you, I at least assure you that. And for your kind information I know how to drive, okay?" he rolled his eyes.

"You know?" I raised an eyebrow. "Of course! I have my own licence too. See" he said, showing me his license.

"Oh. Okay. Well then" I grinned. "But!" I yelled suddenly, making Harry jump.

"Where are we going now?" I asked, after a brief laugh. Harry gave me the 'annoyed look'. 

"Shut up and let me drive" he scoffed. "Fine! I'm not talking to you!" I half yelled and turned away from him, facing the window.

The car started to move again and this time it took a totally different route. I would have almost believed that I was getting kidnapped if it wasn't Harry.

There were straight roads with greenery on both the sides. A few sheds and stables on the sides at 1-2 kilometer distances could also be seen.

It looked more of a country side area.

When we drove further, the road now had short wooden fences on both the sides, with green trees and fields beyond it.

It was beautiful and cool, being far away from the hustle and bustle of the city. So calm and peaceful, that I could stay here for the rest of my life. 

I gazed out of the window the entire ride, as I couldn't help but absorb myself into the beauty of the place. I hadn't discovered that I was a nature lover until today.

My gaze and thoughts was disturbed when the car came to a sudden halt. On looking around I found out that we were standing near a short building. At the side, in the wooden signboard was written 'Nyetimber vineyard'.

I smiled to myself. "You can open your mouth now" Harry whispered near my ear. I faked anger and turned away from him, smugging.

He chuckled "Hey! Talk now! I can't handle your silence for a long time".

"Fine! And I can't handle being quiet for so long" I rolled my eyes. He laughed loudly earning weird glances from a couple of people working nearby.

I giggled at him when he was embarrassed.