Chapter 14

Wohooo!!!!! 1k views on the story, thank you so much for your support guys. I love you all so much! I wish you spread this story as much as possible. I'd really appreciate it.

Song of the chapter: If I lose myself tonight by One Republic

Samyra's POV

"What? Shut up!" I spat Harry's arm, giggling because of the lame joke that he cracked just now.

"What, what? It was funny. Admit it, already? You laughed so it was surely funny" he grinned.

"Idiot! I wasn't laughing on the lame joke, I was laughing at you" I clarified sipping my chocolate chip mint shake.

"Touch" Harry said holding his heart, faking being hurt. "Gosh! You are so dramatic. You should have been an actor instead of a singer" I told him, shaking my head.

"Haha... You know I'm an all rounder" he said raising his collars proudly.

"Yeah I can see that" I stuck my tongue out at him.

"By the way how long are you going to take for finishing up the shake? 2 or 3 hours?" Harry asked seriously.

I sighed angrily and gulped down all the shake at once and dragged him out of Mc Donald's. Yeah, there's were we were having our snack.

"Woah Woah Woah! Slow down" Harry laughed.

After like shopping for a whole of 3 hours, it started to get dark and we decided to walk around the Dartmouth park road of London. Those were the streets not very frequently used by the native people, and were very narrow, it was obvious that no cars passed through it.

It looked creepy at night but who to complain when you have the hottest boy around you, with whom you probably might be falling in love with secretly.

"You know this place is haunted" Harry casually said, walking maintaining a good distance from me.

"What???" I trembled, horrified and jumped on him. I snaked my arms around his body and pressed my head against his chest.

I shook furiously with fear which made Harry laugh. "Stop laughing! I'm really scared of these stuff. It's creepy" I said and squeezed shut my eyes.

It was quite late at night, around 9 and this place made me feel like it was 12 or 1 already, because there were hardly any lighting here.

"Hey Hey! Relax! Calm down. I was just joking!" Harry said rubbing my cold bare arms. I shook my head like an idiot and stood there hyperventilating.

"Gosh! Samyra it's okay, chill. I'm right here with you. Trust me nothing's going to harm you" he assured me, making me smile while my body trembled.

I broke the hug awkwardly and blushed deeply. Thank god it was dark, other wise Harry would laugh seeing my pathetic condition.

"Your cold" he said and rubbed his warm palms over my arms.

He was about to open his jacket for me but I stopped him. "You need it. I'm okay" I said.

"You are trembling like a half dead person" he chuckled and attempted to open his jacket again but me being adamant stopped him again.

"Fine" he rolled his eyes and before I could realize it, he pulled me back into his chest and this time he pulled his large jacket around my arms and rapped his arms around my waist.

I was taken by surprise, I didn't know how to react. I just stood there frozen in my place not able to move a bit.

My body gradually warmed up, and I smiled to myself. It's crazy how much I used to hate Harry before but now, being around him is like the best part of the time I live.