Chapter 13

Okay so the ship name as suggested by you guys will be Hyra. Sounds like hyena but no problem. 😂 Anyways here you go with the update. Enjoy!

Song of the chapter: Crush by David Archuleta (Must listen to this song, if you haven't, trust me it's ❤)

I've officially lost my sanity. Yes, that's because I'm seeing Harry everywhere. Like every single where. The other day I saw him in place of my history teacher, teaching us history.

I don't understand what has happened to me. You might probably say that I'm in love but how is it even possible?

Almost all the girls in this world love him, or at least have a crush on him, there's the 100% possibility that I have also become one of them.

But that's just crush. Right? Oh shut up mind! Stop playing games with me and let me concentrate on what I have come here for.

I have to graduate with good grades, find a job, and get a life. I can't just sit here trying to sort out my feelings for Harry, when don't even know if it's love.

"Ahh.... Fuck!" I groaned scrambling through my messy bed. Alexandra, Tricia and Jamie already left for college and here I am searching for something decent to wear.

"someone take me shopping" I sobbed. I have gone short of clothes and that's annoying, I haven't been shopping for whole 2 months. When back at home I would go shopping like every next day.

After a lot of bickering with myself I finally got something to wear.

I put on black jeans, grey crop top and a red and black stripped top over it. I paired my outfit with black boots.

After I was done with my clothes, I stood near the mirror combing my damp, messy hair.

I was in my own world while combing my hair when something, no actually it was someone who caught my attention.

I could see my curtain move on the opposite side of the mirror I was standing near. My heart speed up. What if it was some psychopathic killer?

Ahh... OMG! I'm so scared.

I took a deep breath and grabbed my scissors from the table adjacent to the mirror.

I turned to find the curtain still moving. I slowly walked towards the end of the room, reaching for the windows.

I gulped nervously and reached out to remove the curtains to see who it was but as soon as I held the side of the cloth, I was twirled around and my mouth was pressed shut.

I tried to scream and struggled to move out of the strong grip of the person, but much to my dismay nothing worked.

I kept on screaming, even though only squeaking sounds came out. "God! Stop screaming woman!" that abductor said in his raspy voice, making me flinch. The voice seemed to be terribly familiar but at that time my brain stopped functioning and I couldn't recall who's voice it was.

I was moving so much that the person who held me, seemed to have lost his balance and before I could even realize we both ended up falling on top of each other.

Thank god we fell on Alexandra's bed, other wise I would have a broken head before getting killed by this person.

I started panting heavily as well as the man. I couldn't even get up to see who that person was.

After a few seconds when my breathing became passive, I rolled off from over the person and turned to find HARRY! He smirked while eyeing me with amusement.