Chapter 17

Harry's POV

I slowly unfolded the pink page, I had got on Samyra's bed, earlier that day when I went to her room.

On opening I realized that it was her bucket list. I chuckled to myself on seeing those pink and purple designs on that page.

While going through the designs my eyes landed on the number 4th wish.

4. Go parasailing.

Woah, that's something I wish to do since a long time too.

You know there's this saying, curiosity killed the cat, I didn't want to get killed yet so I decided to read all her secret wishes.

One day I will

1. Jump of a waterfall.
2. Play messy twister.
3. Go to a wine farm and make wine.
4. Go parasailing.
5. Release a paper lantern, with my secret message, and see it fly away.
6. Kiss on top of a Ferris wheel.
7. Put a secret lock on a lovers bridge.
8. Grow old with the one I love.
9. See people know the real me and not what I ain't.
10. Get people to stop misunderstanding me.

As I came to the end of the list, I smiled to myself. Samyra surely wasn't the one she showed everyone to be.

She acted up all strong, independent, tough who doesn't need anyone to be happy. But I am sure, behind this tough, independent, strong girl, there's this fragile, innocent, caring, and beautiful girl with lots of dreams and wishes to fulfill, before this so called life left her side.

She acted like a bitch when I met her first, but now when I know and understand her I know that she has a big, big heart. People who say otherwise only need to understand her that's all.

Like any other girl she had her list of dreams only difference is that those girls wanted attention but she didn't. She wanted to be treated like any other normal person.

Remember when I said that I want to be with a girl who stands out in the crowd? I think I've found her.

This day I make up my mission. Mission fulfil Samyra's dreams.

I looked at the paper once again and put a tick against wish number 9. That was done I guess. I knew the real her, and not what she wasn't.

I carefully folded the paper and put it safely inside my wallet.

"Your dreams are safe here with me Samyra. I promise I'm going to protect all your dreams" I thought and smiled proudly.

Fast forward....

(flashback of the past)

She stared into my eyes while I did the same. Our fingers intertwined, we pushed our lips against each other's.

I slowly trailed down her jaw line sucking it, making her moan rhythmically with pleasure. With every trace she left with her lips over me, made me want her even more.

I slowly pushed her on my bed and climbed over her. My fingers travelled over her chest to her shoulders and I traced the string of her top.

And without any delay, I pulled her top away, kissing every inch of her body.

She moaned and pressed my face over my chest, while I placed a kiss on her cleavage.

"I love your curls Harry, never cut them okay?" She said softly running her fingers through my mop of curls.

"What ever you say" I said and smiled my brightest smile at her.

I traveled down and reached her bare belly. I placed wet kisses on her skin making her sigh satisfactorily. "I love you Myra" I finally whispered against her skin.

"I know" she replied and I smiled to myself.

(flashback ends)

I yelled furiously remembering those moments with Samyra. No matter how much I want to hate her, for betraying me, my heart still cries when I realize that she's not there anymore.

If she was be here, I would scream and yell at her for all that she did to me, and probably tell her to never come back into my life ever again, and now she's not even here. I got what I wanted. I wanted to be away from her, then why do I keep remembering her?

I just can't get my mind off her. I can't get over the time we spend together. The time it was just me and her.

"I hate you Samyra for betraying me, but I hate you even more for leaving me alone!" I yelled and threw whatever I got, towards the mirror in front of me.

I didn't want to see myself anymore. I didn't want to see the bastard who fell for a ditcher.

I sobbed loudly and moved around restlessly around my room when my eyes landed on Samyra's picture.

I grabbed it and looked at it closely.

"You loved my curls right? There's no you, there'll be no curls. I hate everything you loved!" I scoffed and took out my scissors from the drawer.

As I ran the scissors through my hair, I could hear Samyra's voice say "Harry, I love your curls, never cut them okay?"

Once I was done, the scissors fell from my shaking hands. I once again grabbed her framed picture and clutched it so hard that my palms started bleeding.

"This is the end of you and me" I whispered furiously and threw Samyra's only picture out of the open window. A crashing sound soon followed, indicating that all those dreams we had dreamt of, together had all crashed down, in seconds. It's crazy how the things you've been planning since ages can go crashing in mere seconds.

I pulled over my hoodie and black sunglasses covering my blood shot swollen eyes and walked out of the house.

As I passed shop after shops only one news spread throughout the TV channels

World famous boy band spilt up, due to feuds among the band members for unknown reasons.

One Direction boys part ways, after 4 years of success.

One Direction is now 4 directions. The four members of boy band one direction separate, leaving their huge fan base distorted.

Samyra was right 'Everything in the world comes to an end. Some leave traces some don't".

In the coming years no one will probably know who Harry Styles or Liam Payne, or Niall Horan or Louis Tomlinson were. We'll become just the past of the new future.

But Samyra, will continue to haunt my dreams till the day I die or maybe beyond that because I had fallen for her just too hard. She had left a scar, her trace in my heart.

And I know I'll have to live with that forever....

"but I'd love to fall in love and get my heart broken by her in the next life as well.... I'd love to fall and get a broken heart by her again and again"