Chapter 28

Song of the chapter : Afire Love by Ed Sheeran ❤❤

Third person POV

The lady in black sobbed in her husband's arms as they both sat on one of the first row benches laid in the graveyard.

Next to them sat the young man who still didn't have an idea how to react to his sister's death. It was just yesterday that both were pulling each others legs and chasing around, and today he was sitting at the cemetery seeing the priest recite the last prayers before his sister would be buried down for ever.

Most depressingly he had no one to console him and tell him that everything would be alright because he knew it wouldn't. He knew that she was gone and this time for ever, she wasn't coming back ever again.

Behind them sat three sniffling girls who had lost their best friend a day back. It was like reality had hit them really hard.

There were many other people mourning Samyra's death including the family's relatives from far and near, Caleb, Violleta his girlfriend and the boys except Harry. If not because of Samyra they wouldn't have even went there to face the other.

Zayn was also standing in a corner with moist cheeks. No one knew why was he even crying when he couldn't have possibly had a feeling for Samyra.

As the priest in white gown recited his prayers, it drizzled as if even the skies shared the pain of everyone sitting there.

Things were all good yesterday
Then the devil took your breath away
Now we're left here in the pain
Black suit black tie standing in the rain
And now my family is one again
Stapled together with the strangers and a friend
Came to my mind I should paint it with a pen
6 years old I remember when..........

After all the burial rituals were over, everyone left after paying there condolences to the family and the church workers were cleaning up the place, a boy in crinkled white shirt and formal black pants slowly walked inside the graveyard.

His eyes were scary, puffy and red. His hair curly and messy and he looked so frail as if he was going to collapse any time soon.

He walked straight to the newest grave and almost collapsed on the cemented structure. He looked up at the large cross adjacent to the flat cemented bed and there hung a picture of Samyra.

Here lies Samyra Anne Williams, died aged 20 , from 1992-2012.

Thought of as living in the hearts of those she touched as nothing loved is ever lost and she loved so much.....
May her soul rest in peace.

Each word that he read stabbed his heart over and over again. He had told her that he never wanted to see her face but he had never even wished for her to leave everything behind like that.

There was so much that he wanted to say at that moment, so much to fight for and so much to love her but she wasn't there, and will not be anymore.

"I hate you so much Samyra, but I can't help but love you at the same time" Harry softly whispered kissing the grave and running a hand through it at the same time.

"Why did you have to leave!!! Why?!!!" he whispered yelled and he wished that somehow Samyra would hear him and come back.

Darlin' hold me in your arms
The way you did last night
And we'll lie inside
For a little while here oh
I could look into your eyes
Until the sun comes up
And we're wrapped In light and life and love
Put your open lips on mine
And slowly let them shut
For they're designed to be together oh
With your body next to mine
Our hearts will beat as one
And we set alight
We're afire love