Chapter 26

"Hi" I said into the phone, smiling to myself. "Hey" he replied, in his softest tone ever, that made my heart melt.

"Um... How are you doing?" he asked after a long pause. "Fine, very well. What about you?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm good too" he replied. He sounded low unlike usual he's always flirty or funny.

"You're low?" I asked concerned. He tried to laugh it off but miserably failed at it. "Um... Ye... No I'm not low. I'm fine. What makes you think like that?" he asked.

"Ah... No, you actually sound low, so I asked" I mumbled. "Never mind, so? You met your brother, mom and dad?" he asked.

"Yeah of course. It feels so good to be back here Harry. I've didn't even realize that I missed them so much" I sighed.

"I know. When I'm away from my mom, step dad and sister I miss them so much too" he said.

I just smiled to myself for no reason in particular. Maybe just the voice of him made me smile.

"Anyways now I'm missing you a hell lot, I can't wait to see you again" he told. "Awww I'm missing you too Harry. I wish you were here" I said, feeling a little sad.

"Don't worry" he said and he hung up after saying a quick bye, keeping me pondering over why he actually said don't worry for?

I checked the time and it was 11:25 pm. Woff! It's pretty late. I decided to sleep for the rest of the night even though I wasn't much sleepy after talking to Harry, because since the time I came here I've been sleeping like never before.

Tyler is always off for work and dad too. I hardly get to talk to them. I joined mum in the kitchen sometimes learning a few things. Oh, well my leg is fine now if you were wondering.

A few days back I met Caleb again. We went to the beach. His girlfriend, Violetta was also there with us, and trust me she's an amazing person to be with.

Caleb and her are just too perfect for each other.

Anyways coming back to my life, apart from meeting them, I had nowhere else to go alone so I either slept the whole fucking Day or watched TV.

Midnight.....

"Myraaaa! Get up you sleepy head!" I heard a male voice near my ears. "Argh.... Let me sleep" I groaned flipping to the other side of bed.

"No, just get up, come on!" the voice whined. I groaned and opened an eyelid to see who it was. Tyler? I checked the time and it was 2 at night. What's up with him?

"Tyler,  what's wrong with you? Just go sleep!" and this time I whined. "No, I can't! I'm not sleepy and we haven't talked properly since you came so get up!" he jumping impatiently, making me giggle. He looked funny doing that.

"Please?" he beseeched. "Okay okay fine! I'm up" I said sitting up on bed rubbing my eyes. "Ahmm.... What are you planning to do at 2?" I asked him.

"Nothing, just brother sister talk" he shrugged. I shook my head and climbed off the bed.

I put on a light stall over my bare arms, as it was a bit cool at night, while Tyler dragged me out of my room to the kitchen.

"Tyler! What are we doing inside the kitchen!" I whispered yelled. "You'll see" he winked.

He sat me down on the mini dining table in the kitchen and went to the freezer to do something. What is he up to?

Minutes later he came back, grinning with a large bowl. I looked in it to find chocolate ice cream, OMG! My favorite!

I remember when we were small, me and Tyler used to make plans to sneak inside the kitchen to have a mid night ice cream session. We had been caught almost every time but we never stopped doing that.

"Come on, eat!" Tyler whispered loudly. I grinned at him and started stuffing my mouth with that creamy chocolaty liquid.

"mmmm.... This is so amazing" I moaned in pleasure. "Hmm..... I agree" he said doing the same. "Reminds me of childhood" I said. "Yeah, same" he replied.

After we were done with the ice cream, we started chatting.

"So? Tell me what's going on with you?" he asked and the first thing that came to my mind was Harry.

"Why are you blushing?" Ty asked eyeing me suspiciously. "Um... No I'm not blushing" I tried acting normal.

"Come on tell me" he forced. I sighed and said "Alright. So, um.... There's this guy..." I started, and realized I was blushing like crazy.

"I hope he's not like Zayn or else I'll break his face" Tyler warned even before hearing me out, as if knowing what was coming next.

"God! Jesus Tyler! He isn't no where like Zayn. He is an amazing person and he's famous. Everyone knows how he is. He protects me just like you" I said proudly.

Ty kept looking at me disdainfully. "I'm serious Tyler! Don't look at me like that" I scoffed.

"Okay fine I believe you for now, but let him know that you have a brother who'll break his famous face if he dares to hurt my sister" he said.

I shook my head giggling at my over protective brother.

The rest of the night passed with him and me talking about random things. I told him about each and every detail that happened in London. He listened to me with utmost patience, even though those girly topics were boring the shit out of him. You know this is another reason why I love Tyler this much.

Morning....

"Aww look at my adorable duo" I heard in my sleep. I opened my eyes to find Mom staring at me lovingly.

"Umm... What's up Mom?" I asked awkwardly. When I tried to sit up from where I was lying, I realized my head was on Tyler's chest, while he had his right arm rapped protectively around my stomach and his left was on the back of my head making sure it didn't fall back.

I smiled and squirmed closer to him. "Myr-" mum started but I cut her off "Mom, shh.... Lemme sleep".

She chuckled and went ahead doing what she was.

After a short while of comfortable nap I was awaken by "Hey! Baby girl! Get up. It's quite late. Let's get something to eat".

"Hmm... Yeah I'm fine thank you" I said sleep talking. Tyler laughed and shook me a little, making me jump awake.

"Woah! Cool down it's me" he said rubbing my cheek with his thumb. "Umm.... Yeah" I said, rubbing my eyes while he stood up from his place.

"Where's mum and dad?" I asked. "I don't know but out for some work. They'll be back the day after tomorrow. Till then it's only you and me and I've got no work, so we can chill out" he grinned.

"Wohooooooooooo!!!!!" I started doing that happy dance jumping on the poor couch.

He laughed and said "Get down and go freshen up now. I'll make some breakfast for us".

"Yes sir" I did a salute while he kissed my forehead and pushed me towards the stairs.

Tell me I don't have the best brother in the world? 😁

Thank you readers for loving this story and helping it go upto 500 votes. I wish you continue supporting me the same way and I love you guys okay?

Keep voting and commenting  ;)