Chapter 7

Louis's POV

"After Liam's breakup with Sophia, he has been depressed a lot. He hardly speaks to anyone except for "Yes", "No", "Fine", and "Okay".

He has always been the wisest one but when Sophia broke up with him, he was totally broken. He had never expected her to leave him like that  neither did we.

We all have been trying to pacify him, let's see what happens next. Well, for now I have a date with a beauty and I don't want to miss it. Wait, not exactly date because her brother and Harry will be there too but... um...yeah we could call that a hangout.

This girl, Samyra Williams is really different. She isn't scared to tell you what she actually feels and that's what I love about her. She's like "No big deal even if you are popular" type of a girl.

I chuckled remembering her attitude that day. When I asked her, her number she was "What the fuck? Why do you need my number?" unlike every other girl who would be willing to give me their number even if I hadn't asked them for it.

"Mate what are you smiling at?" Niall chuckled. That caught me off guard "Um... Ah... Nothing" I shrugged casually as he eyed me suspiciously.

I ignored him and started behaving busy "Harold! Get your arse down fast!" I yelled.

"Patience! Lou!" he scoffed coming out of his room tucking his shirt inside his pants.

We immediately got into the car and drove off to Samyra's college. During the drive my phone started ringing.

Harry held up the phone against my ear as I was driving.

"Hi Louis. Please come to the mall directly. My brother suddenly decided to catch up a coffee so we're near the mall, come over there" Samyra's  voice said.

"Okay, will be there in 5 minutes" I replied and hung up. 

As we reached near the market area, I parked my car and we got down.

"I'm going over to catch up with a childhood friend. You carry on" Harry informed. "But you were supposed to join me?" I asked frowning.

"Nah... Jacob and me haven't met in like years. He'll be disappointed if I don't meet him today. I'll see you later" he said and I nodded.

I was somehow happy that he wasn't coming along. I know it's rude as he's like a brother and we've been together as a band for two whole years now but still, something's are best when kept within yourself.

I smiled satisfied and started walking towards the mall, in search of a familiar beauty.

As I neared it, I could see her from a distance talking with another boy, whom I assume was her brother. But he surely wasn't her younger brother as he looked older than her, or maybe me too.