Chapter 9

Song of the chapter: C'mon C'mon by One Direction

I uncomfortably shifted from on top of- Shit, I don't know his name.

"Liam, it is" he muttered, reading my mind. "Right. Liam sorry" I said and stood up, and awkwardly looked around.

But, why was I even standing there? "Argh...." I groaned to myself and started walking but Liam's curse stopped me on my tracks.

I turned to find him looking down at his white shirt which now had a pink lip impression, near his chest.

Suddenly I realized that it was my lip gloss color that was on his shirt, as when I fell on him, my mouth accidentally pressed against his chest.

"Shit!" I muttered, face palming. He looked up at me and shook his head. "How am I supposed to go back home, with this thing?" he asked.

"Um... Wait, you can come will me to my hostel and I'll get it laundered for you, if you want" I shrugged.

"Well, seems like an idea" he said and I nodded. "Right, follow me then" I said and strolled out of the forest with him following me behind.

"Um... What if people see me?" he suddenly stopped when we were almost out of the woods. "So?" I raised an eyebrow. "So? So,  I'll be the top story of news channels tomorrow, and.... and hopefully you too" he said the last part in a hushed tone.

I blinked several times and "Woah, but I'm sure no one will be in the streets at this time. It's dark,  and the street we're going through is not one which is used by the people often" I said, assuring him.

"Well, then it's fine" he replied and we continued walking, this time Liam walking with me.

"Woff! It's chilling cold, should've brought a jacket along" he shivered. I looked at him and his lips quivered in cold.

The cold air hit my bare thighs and made me shiver like crazy. "Damn, right!" I giggled, trying to pull down my jean shorts too cover my frozen thighs.

"And what's kind of a human being wears shorts at this time?" Liam chuckled and shook his head. "I don't exactly know which category of human being I fall in" I giggled at my own answer.

He laughed and soon silence surged in. We finally reached the hostel and I tip toed into my room after asking Liam to hide himself with my hoodie. I just hope the girls aren't there.

Thankfully the girls weren't there. The room was dark inside. I tip toed inside, trying to make the slightest of noise as possible.

"Why do you need to tip toe inside your own room?" I suddenly heard a voice. "Fuck!" I whisper yelled.

"Who is it?" I asked sheepishly. "Sam, it me Alexandra" she chuckled. Oh, at least it's she and not the other girls. She'll be the last person to create a problem, so I guess I am safe.

"Um... Oh. Actually it's a long story that I'll explain later on but as of now I need your help" I said in a whisper.

"Why are you whispering? And what help do you want?" she asked laughing slightly.

"Sh.... I need you to help me clean Liam's shirt, he's waiting outside" I said. "Liam? Who Liam?" she asked confused.

"Liam, that one direction guy" I said casually. "What!!!" she widened her eyes in shock. Soon she started shaking her head.

"What?" I asked her. "You're joking. Bad one though" she smirked. "I seriously am not joking" I said sternly.

A gasp escaped her mouth. "Oh my god, oh holy mother of heaven! Do you mean to say that 'The Liam Payne', is right now standing outside our door?" she asked excitedly.

I chuckled, he's way too famous than I thought. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what I mean" I replied.

"So? Shall we? He must be thinking that I escaped" I giggled. "Oh my gosh, yes!" she nodded and I unlocked the door back again.

"Oh, took you long" Liam said, still shivering. "Yeah, explaining things to my friend, here" I said motioning towards a excited Alexandra.

"Hey" he smiled. "Hi" she shyly waved. "Um... So follow me" I said and walked towards the laundry room.

As we reached the room, after making sure there was no one inside, we went inside and locked the room. So that no one could come in.

"You can open your clothes and give it to me. I'll get them dried and cleaned, while you go and wash off the mud and dirt from your um... body" I said. The last part made, heat rise up my cheeks.

He chuckled and immediately opened his shirt, tossing it over to me. I caught it by surprise and my jaw dropped seeing his perfectly toned biceps and muscles.

"Watch your mouth, it may catch flies" he said laughing at the end and I regained my senses and closed my mouth immediately.

"Um.... Thank you very much for the warning. You may go in there and wash yourself up" I rolled my eyes and dumped his shirt inside the washing machine.

"Here" he peeped out from the bathroom and handed me his damp pants. I took it and started on drying it with the iron.

After like 15 minutes, Liam came out of the bathroom with a towel rapped around his lower bottom. Damn! He looked hot. Really really, very hot.

After like staring at the heaven, for a few seconds I realized it and immediately broke my gaze.

I continued ironing his clothes, which were still no where near dry. I mentally groaned.

"Is it done?" he asked. "No, can't even say it's half dry yet" I murmured. "oh, otherwise I'll manage with those. I'll just go home as soon as possible" he offered. But a little bit humanity left in me, didn't want him to let him go that way.

"No, it's fine. I'll dry them for you. I don't want to fall ill because of me and then curse me" I said.

He chuckled and took a seat near me. "What was your name by the way?" he asked.

"Samyra" I replied. "Ah... Well Samyra, I was never going to curse you anyway" he whispered into my ears, his hot breath hitting my neck, making me go all jelly on my legs.

"I don't want you to curse me too, look at you, you are shivering. You did even change your shorts!" Liam said worriedly.

"I'll just finish this and then go and change" I told him. "No, I'll continue doing this while you go and take a hot shower too" he told me, and took away the iron from my hand and pushed me towards the bathroom.

I rolled my eyes and took my bathrobe before getting inside the bathroom.

I took a warm shower and put on the bathrobe, before going out.

I went outside to find Liam still with the iron. I stood at the side and shifted my hair to my left shoulder, and stood there awkwardly.