Chapter 8

I got an idea of putting up songs for every chapter, from styles_slaying . Thanks babe... Ilysm.....

Song of the chapter: Stole my heart by One Direction.

After Harry, my cheery mood was replaced with a irritant one and I dragged Tyler and Louis back from there. Tyler had to leave as he was here just for a day. Louis too left after bidding goodbye.

I sluggishly walked back to my room and tossed the packet I had got for Tricia, towards her.

"Hey! Wait!" she said, not ready to catch it, and it ended up on the floor.

"Sorry, not my fault. You didn't catch it" I shrugged and jumped on my bed, curling up in a ball.  Harry had not only spoiled my mood but had also destroyed my happy day out with Tyler and Louis. He's such a jerk. 

"What's with you and your mood?" Alexandra asked lifting up the cover from over my face, making me snatch it again.

"Nothing, just a piece of shit destroyed my day" I mumbled. "Woah! Okay! Mind telling me about it?" she continued.

I removed the cover from my face and looked at her, sitting on my bed and staring curiously at me. I sighed and pulled the cover back to my face, and groaned, flipping to the other side.

"Well, I take that as a no. So I'll just leave it to you. Maybe you can tell me later on" she said and I felt a weight lift off from my bed, meaning she got up.

My life has literally revolving around hostel, sleep, food, college, back to hostel. And even if I want to do something else, some jerk appears out of nowhere and destroys it.

I so hate my life, right now! I want to jump off a cliff. No one will even care, except Tyler. Maybe he won't too, later when he gets married. He'll be busy making his family.

I hate everyone, myself and everything!

Suddenly I wanted to be alone. I threw the sheets off from over me and hopped off the bed. I pulled on my hoodie, over whatever I was wearing and exited the room in spite of Alexandra and Tricia's calls.

I didn't know London fully yet, but I'm sure I'll find some place to have time by myself.

I walked out of the college and started walking towards what looked like a forest. The road was wet because of the shower and it was really cold.

As I approached near my unknown destination, I heard guitar tunes coming from a distance. I closed my eyes, and the tunes were really soothing. I smiled to myself and followed the guitar sounds.

When I reached a hill going down, I could see a man? No, guy. He was facing his back towards me and was seated on the wet grass, on the slope of the hill,  facing the open wide forest area in front.

His guitar tunes never stopped and as the tunes attracted to towards him, I heard small humming escaping his mouth.

I walked to him, my feet splashing the water from the wet grass.

Liam's POV (Finally!!! How many of you were waiting for this?)

I sat on the grass, playing the guitar and singing softly. This place really soothes my restless mind. It's become one of my favorite places since Sophia left. It's been almost 6 months since our break up.

"Your tunes are really soothing" I suddenly heard a voice say. I turned around to see a girl sitting beside me. I couldn't see her face because of the hair scattered around her face but I could clearly see the small smile on her lips.

I smiled slightly and turned back facing the forest in front. "I'm glad you liked it" I said softly.

"I think I've seen you somewhere" she said. I turned to her surprised and then it clicked. I too had seen her. I had seen her in Harry's mother's wedding that day.

Flashback...

I was going to get a drink, when I was abruptly stopped by a girl in front. The kids playing with Rose petals on the side resulted for a shower of petals over her. She looked amused and giggled. I chuckled seeing her and couldn't get my eyes off her. Looked like she didn't have a care in the world.

She realized that I was looking at her and became conscious. She cleaned her hair and dress, off the petals, as I stared at her. I don't know why but it had just become a reflex action.

She was heavenly beautiful. Even though my mind debated that I shouldn't look at her but I still couldn't look away.

I was snapped off my trance with her waving her hand near my face. I immediately regained my consciousness and smiled nervously at at her.

She gave me a awkward grin and after staring at her feet,  she looked up at me and blurted out a "Hi".

"Hey" I said back. "Umm.... Bye. I should get going" she said and hurriedly walked away, with me staring at her walking figure.

Flashback ends...

"You are that rose petal girl, from that wedding party, aren't you?" I asked making her chuckle. Okay, calling her the rose petal girl wasn't a great choice.

"Yeah. And you are the awkwardly staring guy, aren't you?" she laughed. I couldn't help but laugh along. I nodded, laughing.

She chuckled and immediately silence over took. I had stopped playing the guitar by then.

"Could you play that again? I mean only if you don't mind?" she asked. I smiled and nodded and started tuning to 'little things'. That tuned always relaxed me.

As I played I looked at her to find her eyes close and a small smile playing on her lips.

"Which song is that?" she asked. "Little things, by us" I told her. "By us?" she asked and opened her eyes looking at me with confusion.
"By one direction?" I said. "You are from one direction again?" she said in disbelief.

"Well, I was in one direction" I said, matter of factly. "Argh..." she groaned loudly and stood up, holding her head in disgust.

"I don't see, what's the problem in being in one direction?" I asked amused and irritated by her reaction as well.

"Oh! There's absolutely no problem in being in one direction. It's my issue. Not your fault" she yelled. And started walking away.

This girl's weird. But strange too. "hey there! Wait up!" I called out to her and ran to catch up to her.

"Why the hell are you following me?" she growled. "Because... Um... I don't know. But why did you leave when I said that I'm from one direction" I asked running behind her.

"I don't want to tell you" she stomped, making water splash on my face. "Woah! Stop splashing water over my face!"  I yelled and grabbed her waist and stopped her by pulling her towards me.

But I accidentally pulled her so hard that her body hit my chest, making me fall along with her.

Her golden brown eyes stared right into mine.....

A/n:

I know rose petals and cliche cliche, Bollywood scenes... But do not mind 😂

Please vote and comment your views.

Thank you!