chapter 2- I don't understand

Stormy's pov

Entering the old smelly apartment building I climb up the stairs and made my way up to my apartment door. once I was inside I noticed the microwave. it was 3:45. I usually get home way earlier than that but considering I was almost gang raped by a bunch of bums, it did delay my walk home.

My mind swiftly thought of the word home, this isn't my home. honestly I don't know what home is. I moved the thought of it to the back of my mind and quickly looked around the living room. I was relieved that john wasn't in his usually spot once again. I made my way to his bedroom door just to make sure I wasn't trippin. I peeked inside and let out a sigh of relief. he wasn't in there either.

I walked to my room and took off my jeans and found a pair of sweats that I actually did have out of the few clothes I owned. I left my hoodie on. I didn't feel like taking it off. I got under my covers and gently went to sleep. no matter how uncomfortable this bed was, after school naps are always the best.

Rashad (king) pov

I just don't understand what's wrong with people. after seeing those guys harassing that girl, I couldn't just sit there and let what was about to happen to that girl happen. my momma raised me better than that.

But that girl man, she was beautiful. I couldn't stop staring at her and them eyes of hers, they were like hypnotizing. But a female was the least thing on my mind right now. I had business to take care of.

Which consist of me taking a damn nap. pulling up to my gated mansion, I put in the code and waited until the gate to open. I parked my car in my big ass driveway next to my all red lamborghini gallardo. some niggas are obsessed with hoes, but me, im obsessed with cars. I walked in my house and disarmed the alarm system.

"Hey Mr.king I was just almost done cleaning the kitchen." My maid lilly said. Lilly was this old little chinese woman that I hired to clean my house. since I wasn't gon do the shit.

"Alright lilly take your time, im bout to take a nap real quick " I said.

"Alright Mr.King." She said walking away, going back to do what she do best.

I made my way up to my all black master bedroom and flopped down on my bed. just as I was about to go into a deep hood sleep my phone went off.

"Who the fuck!" I said grabbing my phone and answering without caring who the fuck it was.

"Can I help you?" I answered nonchalantly. Then I heard giggles on the other side of the phone. at that moment I was annoyed.

"Yes you sure can daddy." A female voice said.

"Who the fuck are you?" I asked.

"Are you kidding me right now. You don't remember me?" she asked.

"Obviously if I asked who the fuck you is." I stated the obvious.

"The girl you met at the club, took me home, we had sex, you gave me your number, my name Jazmyne." She said in a duh tone.

I then cursed under my breath. why the fuck did I give this $2 hoe my number. "Oh yea I remember you." I said not really giving a fuck.

"Ooooo someone is not in the best mood. Maybe I can come over and make it better." She said in a seductive voice.

"Look that ain't gon happen. I'll call you if I need a sexual favor." I hunged up right in her face. bitch disrupting my sleep and shit. I don't play that shit. I tossed my phone on the other side of my california king bed and slowly started drifting off.