chapter 14- Your dead to me

King's pov

"AHH FASTER" Jazmyne moaned. we been going at it for about an hour now, nonstop. we were doing all types of positions and enjoying every inch of eachothers body.

All of a sudden I heard my phone ringing.

"Hold up jaz I gotta take this" I slid out of her.

"No it can wait" She whined.

I ignored her whining ass and looked at my phone and seen it was stormy calling me. I quickly slid the answer bar over.

"What's up"

"King-"

"No It's daddy king" I joked.

Jazmyne looked at me weird and rolled her eyes.

There was a loud sigh on the other end of the phone. "Well Daddy king, I just ran into my stepfather at the gas station"

I was now alert. "What the fuck, are you alright? Which gas station you at?" I rushed putting on my clothes.

She told me the whole story on what happened and where she was at. I hunged up the phone and quickly ran out my room with jazmyne behind me.

"Are you seriously about to leave?" she asked with sheets covering her bare body.

I ignored her because the only thing on my mind was stormy and I wanted to make it to her as quick as possible. I know I've been playing with her and kissing her, but I was only doing it because I wanted to see what she would do. before I killed basket he told me the only way to get the Jamaican guy to trust me is to have a loyal companion. I wanted stormy to pretend to be my girlfriend and go to Jamaica with me.

At first the kissing and the touching was just to build a bond with her so she could agree to go to Jamaica with me, but the more I did it, It felt right. I found myself just doing it like it was a habit and that she was actually my girl. I never felt that connection with anyone before and I knew stormy was truly a amazing person.

I pulled up to the gas station and seen stormy standing by my car, looking down at some buff old looking dude who was knocked out on the floor. I quickly got out and ran over to her.

"You wanna run the story by me again on how this happened" The guy looked dead but I could still see him breathing.

"I don't know. one minute he was chasing me out the store and then the next he was yelling at me and then I kicked him In his nuts and then the guy who works here came out and tasered him" She explained.

"Where is the guy at now?"

"He went back into the store and locked up. he said he wasn't allowed to even have the taser and that if I called the cops that he would be sent back to a mental institution. I don't fucking know, he crazy" She threw her hands in the air.

I laughed because she was sexy when she was stressed.

"Why are you laughing? This isn't a laughing matter right now"

"Nothing you just-" I looked her up and down. "Nothing" I took out my phone and called my little nigga jamal.

"Mhhmm" Stormy folded her arms under her chest.

I told jamal to bring some of the niggas from the trap to come get this nigga. he was about to suffer a whole lot for what he did to stormy.

"Come on get in the car" I told stormy.

"What about the merecedes"

"I'll tell one of my workers to come pick it up. get in the car"

Once we were inside the car, I made my way to the trap. I was mad at myself that I didn't take care of this shit earlier like I said I would. Anything could've happened to her and I would have felt that I was the blame.