chapter 39- Wow

Stormy up there ^☝💕

Stormy's pov

Passing down the aisles in walmart I looked for personals. Rashad has been a wild animal. Constantly wanting sex. Im not gonna lie and say I didn't enjoy it but he was wearing me out and I was sore as ever.

"Storm you listening??" Mya yelled into my earphones.

"Yea my bad my" I found the asile I was looking for.

"What am I suppose to do? J is being a bitch towards me and I want him back" She stressed.

"Make dinner and invite him over or Just suck his dick" I picked up a box of tampons.

My period hasn't came yet but I knew that it was. And I was going to use this opportunity and tell rashad so I can get a break from his wild sex craving ass.

"Do you think that would work?"

"Yea. What do guys love more than their woman getting down on her knees and pleasuring them?" Let's be real. Guys love sex, money, power and head. Will thug niggas like rashad, J and chris do.

"Your right. I should just invite him over and fuck him all night" I heard her clap her hands together.

"You know J in love with you. Get your man boo" I walked over to where the pregnancy test were.

"I will and-" I cut off mya and told her to be quiet. I heard jazmyne talking about rashad from the next asile over.

"Gurl did you just sshhh me?"

"Mya sshh" I sssh'd her again.

I walked a little closer and listened to her conversation she was having with her friend merecedes.

"Yea girl and he has the nerve not to call me back or answer my calls" She frowned up.

"Isn't he still with lighting" Mercedes pretended like she didn't know my name.

"Bitch you know her name stormy" Jazmyne laughed and they shook hands while laughing together.

"He gone call you don't trip. I mean yall had sex while he was still with the bitch. She obviously don't mean nothing" Mercedes flipped her hair.

He had what when he was with you?

"Don't trip because I got that ass on video camera" She laughed and took out her phone.

"OH HELL NO! DID I HEAR CORRECTLY??" Mya yelled in my ear.

"Mya shut the fuck up" I whispered but failed and ended up knocking over multiple boxes of pads.

I quickly tried to pick them up before they noticed but failed when they were now standing in front of me.

"Stormy?" Jazmyne smiled.

"That's my name" I got up off the floor.

"Is it me or do hoes just hang out at walmart?" Mya said. "Might as well call it hoe walmart"

"Mya I will call you back" I gritted and hanged up the phone. I took out my earphones.

"How long you been standing there?" Jazmyne smirked. Mercedes just chuckled and it made me irritated.

"Why you laughing? I like to laugh" I shifted on my right leg.

"Nothing" She slowly shook her head with a smirk on her face.

"How rashad doing?" Jazmyne smiled.

"Who exactly do you have on video camera?" I asked getting straight to the point.