chapter 41- The truth or the lie?

Imma just do this in my point of view 😂. See If I like it.

Rashad carefully carried the plate of breakfast he made for stormy upstairs into their bedroom they shared. He tapped her lightly and watched her move around before fully getting up. He smiled once he seen her beautiful morning face. To him, Stormy was a ray of sunshine. Her sparkling hazel brown eyes shined bright, her black wavy hair was all over her head but he didn't mind. She was his heart and he loved seeing her any type of way.

"Aww you made me breakfast?" She smiled.

"Nah I made this little one breakfast" Rashad laughed and touched her growing stomach.

Stormy watched how brightly he smiled when he stared at her stomach. She was happy that she was the one to have his first child.

"Well thank you" She laughed and started to eat her food.

"Im bout to shower and get ready" He told her getting up from the bed. "Ok baby" She smiled and watched him go into the bathroom.

Stormy quietly ate her food in bed while she watched rush hour on tv. This was one of her favorite movies and it made her laugh everytime.

But while she was trying to enjoy her breakfast her boyfriend made her, She couldn't help to hear rashad's phone vibrate constantly on his end table that was on his side of the bed.

"Don't do it stormy" She told herself. She wanted to have trust in rashad and him to have trust in her so she didn't check his phone.

She got up from the bed and placed her empty plate on the dresser and went to brush her teeth. When she entered, rashad was just getting out the shower and was full blown naked.

Stormy tucked her lip as she laughed quietly. Even though she had seen his body many of times, It still left her surprised and she was always silly and playful.

"What you laughing at?" Rashad smirked as he wrapped his towel around his waist. Even though nothing was funny stormy just laughed because she was goofy like that. "Nothing" She shook her head.

"Yea alright" He smacked her ass on his way out the bathroom. Stormy grabbed her toothbrush and started to brush her teeth. After that she did her normal routine of washing her face with her cleanser. She stepped out the bathroom and layed back in the bed. She didn't know exactly what she wanted to do today. She didn't have school and it was her off day at work.

She scrolled through her phone on Instagram on the explore page. She frowned up when she seen a video of Rashad with some girl at the club. She was brown skin and was thick with hips and pretty brown eyes. She was all on rashad, rubbing his chest, kissing his ear and biting it. And he wasn't doing nothing about it but laughing and smiling.

"Oh ok" Stormy said to herself. Rashad came out their walk in closet fully dressed. He was wearing a plain black shirt, black jeans and black timbs. He had a all black snapback hat on backwards with the LA symbol. Stormy had to cross her legs because she felt herself getting a little to excited. It was something about boys when they dress in all black. It made them look 10 times better.

His shiny gold watch and chain didn't help either. His broad shoulders stood perfectly through his shirt and his tattoo sleeve on both of his arms made stormy want to jump on him right then and there. He wore something so simple but yet so amazing.

"When I get back, I want you dressed and ready alright" He told her.

"Who is this?" She ignored him and showed him the video on her phone. Rashad scratched the back of his neck as he watched the video. "That's Joslin" He answered.