chapter 32- Dinner party

Your favorite couple in the mm.
Stormy & Rashad. 💕
--------------------

Stormy's pov

"Stormy let go"

"No"

"Baby" Rashad huffed. "I'll be back"

"But I need you to keep me company" I whined.

I was sitting down on the bedroom floor holding his leg so he couldn't walk. He stayed at home for a whole week with me and I didn't want him to go.

"I have to get back to work. Call Mya"

"You already know im not doing that"

"After what J told me I think you should go see her" He said causing me to let go of his leg and stand up.

"What happened?"

"Go see" He quickly left out the room. I knew he didn't tell me because he wanted to make sure I would go see her.

Worried that something bad might of happened, I grabbed my keys off the dresser and made my way out the door.

Starting my car up, I made my way to mya and J's house. After getting there in about 15 minutes, I parked my car in the driveway and got out.

I knocked on the door two times and rung the doorbell. I waited for about 2 minutes until I heard her voice.

"Chris I told you already. He's not getting in this house" She said exhausted.

"It's actually Stormy My" I quietly said.

There was a long awkward silence before I heard the door being unlocked. When the door opened, She stood there and we looked at eachother.

She looked extremely tired and didn't have no type of glow to her. I looked away and seen broken glass all over the floor.

"What happened?" I walked inside the house and closed the door.

"J ugly ass" She mumbled going to the kitchen.

As I followed her to the kitchen, We passed by the living room. I stopped in my track once I saw the huge disaster.

The tv was shattered and hanging to the side. White stuffing was all over the floor. I trailed my eyes over to the couches and seen them all ripped apart. Broken pictures were all over the floor along with broken glass.

"Mya what the fuck went down" I said going into the kitchen, making sure not to step on the broken glass and the bloody knife that was on the floor.

"Me" She replied, getting the bowl of ice cream she made. She then passed by me and started to head to the back.

"You did all that?" I questioned.

"Yea" She sat on the bed and started to eat her ice cream.

I looked around the room and seen J's clothes splattered all over the place. The whole room was a mess.

"He cheated again?" I sat on the bed next to her. She started to laugh and sat down her bowl of ice cream.

"If I told you he got kiesha pregnant would you believe me" She looked at me with teary eyes.

"He did not" I said not believing that he would be that stupid.

"I ran into her and jazmyne at Walmart and she had a little small belly. 3 months to be exact"

"They would know eachother" I shook my head at the thought of kiesha and jazmyne being friends.

"That's what I said" Mya said looking down at her hands. "He even said it was his baby"