chapter 6- The girl

king's pov

"GO CHRIS , GO CHRIS, FUCK IT UP, FUCK IT UP" the crowd chanted while watching chris break dance on the dance floor.

He was faded as fuck and out of his fucking mind, but I guess he was having the time of his life.

"yo boy drunk" skye said while sitting on my lap.

I took a swing out my henny bottle. "yea so, you got a problem with it go get em off the dance floor"

"nahh im good, I was just saying" she said taking a sip of her drink she ordered from the bar not to long ago.

I was just chilling, laid back in the vip section observing the club. it was me, j, skye, her homegirl and some of the niggas from the trap. it was a chill night.

"a nigga fucked it up on the dance floor. straight killed it like I was born in the 80s" chris said coming back from the dance floor. he had a blunt in his hand and a drink in his other.

"yea we saw, go sit yo ass down somewhere" j said.

"dont hate appreciate" chris said giving him the middle finger.

"hey you come dance with me real quick" chris said pointing to skye homegirl tyra.

"whatever" she said getting up from the seat next to j. I was glad she was out of my sight because she been sitting down just watching me and skye's every move all night.

"baby lets get out of here" skye said kissing me on my neck. I had to admit, a nigga was getting hard than a muthafucka and was over the club scene at that moment.

"let's g--, POW POW" the sound of gun shots interrupted me. I watched everyone in the club start screaming and run out the exit.

"THEY SHOOTIN" chris said taking out his gun and shooting back at the niggas who was aiming at us in the vip section.

I pulled out my gun and start shooting back. I looked to my right and seen skye was on the floor shielding herself from the bullets.

"yo skye get up" I said getting her up off the ground. I looked around for chris and seen him trying to make his way out the exit.

"you trust me right?" I asked her.

"nigga should I? you got me out in the club with bullets flying over the place" she said with a twisted up face.

I can't believe this bitch right now. this wasnt the right time. "go run where chris at" I said pointing to chris who was almost out the exit but to many people were blocking him.

"are you crazy? you want me to run through bullets flying everywhere?"

"imma guard you, I just need you to run when I say."

At this point, there wasn't no other option. it was just me, her and j left in the vip section. all the other niggas we came here with was on the lower level, trying to take out the niggas who started shooting.

I watched her get behind me as I started making my way down the lower level.

"RUN" I said giving her the signal to start running her ass off. soon later she was out the door with chris and the other random people.

"yo king man we gotta go" j said standing behind a wall while repeatedly looking out to shoot.

"man fuck that, I need to know who the fuck decided to ruin my night and try and kill a nigga."

"alright then, I got yo back" he said giving me a dap. we soon went out into the battlefield and started to shoot from left to right.

chris pov