chapter 40- Joy

Stormy's pov

I was in the kitchen cooking me a little breakfast. I decided on making some pancakes, sausage and eggs. With a small side of fruit that contained strawberries and pineapples.

"Good morning" Rashad mumbled, coming into the kitchen.

We haven't been talking to eachother in the past four days. At first I thought I was over him cheating but just the thought of him being with another girl made me not want to even touch him.

"Morning" I mumbled back. Once all my food was done, I grabbed my plate and sat two seats down away from him on the island counter.

He was eating a bowl of fruit loops since I didn't make him anything to eat. I knew I was being petty but he wasn't getting shit from me.

"Imma bout to head out" He placed his bowl in the sink and tried to give me a kiss but I moved my head causing him to kiss my cheek.

"Alright stormy" He sighed and left out the kitchen. I heard the front door slam extra hard making me jump in my seat.

I didn't want to treat him like this but he deserved it. I could lie and say I don't miss us being affectionate towards eachother but I do. His touch, His kisses, His heart beat against my ears, I missed it so much.

Finishing my breakfast, I washed the dishes and fixed up the kitchen a little bit. I went upstairs and got ready for the day. After doing all my hygiene stuff and brushing my teeth, I went inside my closet to find something to wear.

I decided on my all black leggings, a black nike sports bra, my blue bomber jacket and my all black timberlands. I paired it with some simple gold hoop earrings and a burgundy hat.

After spraying some perfume, I grabbed my bag and phone and headed outside. I sighed and thought if I should take my Ferrari or the new lamborghini that king bought me. He kept his word and really bought me the car.

Finally making a decision, I chose the lamborghini and headed to meet chris at this local mexican grill and bar. Pulling up to the place minutes later, I locked my car and headed inside.

Looking around for chris, I saw him sitting at a booth with some girl. Before I could make my presence known chris had already seen me walking over to them and got up to hug me.

"Bestfriend who did it?" He frowned looking at me after he pulled away from our hug.

"What you mean?" I chuckled lightly and looked at him confused.

"I don't know, I just sense something was wrong with you" He shrugged and looked at me with concern. I'm pretty sure rashad didn't tell him about our situation and what he did.

"Im fine" I smiled. He knew me and I knew that he knew me. He could always sense something is wrong with me.

"Oh ok. I thought you was still mad about your birthday" He laughed and sat down next to the girl.

I rolled my eyes remembering. On my 19th birthday, Rashad surprised me with rihanna tickets since she was going to be in LA on my birthday. Eveybody went and enjoyed ourselves for the first hour before chris caused a scene. He snuck backstage and stole rihanna's thong out her dressing room and ran out on stage with them over his head.

Security got involved and let's just say, We all ended up getting kicked out because chris was on some bullshit and told security that we were with him. Talking about, "Yall not about to enjoy my baby rihanna without me so we all going down".

"You owe me tickets when she comes back out here" I placed my bag on the side of me. A waiter came and took our orders. Waiting for our food to arrive, I sipped on my lemonade waiting for chris to introduce me to his friend.