chapter 44- Irrelevant

Give yall something to vibe to. 😍🎶

------------------------

"This little nigga better bring us a championship." J told rashad. Sitting at a local sports bar, they both watched the summer league basketball game on the big flat screen TV.

"He basically the face of the lakers now since kobe retired. He better be able to do something." Rashad said referring to the lakers draft pick, Brandon Ingram.

Both of the boys watched the game intensively as they drunk their glass of Hennessey. "How that daddy life treating you?" Rashad asked.

"It's good, still getting use to it but I got it down pack. That little girl my world." J said smiling, referring to his babygirl jayla who was now 8 months.

"Mya still being weird?" He asked making J smile turn into a frown. "She fucking crazy." He shook his head and downed the rest of his drink. Just the thought of mya made him tense up.

"Look at you, scared of little o Mya." Rashad laughed at him.

"Nah B, lemme tell you what she did the other day." J sighed. "I had jayla with me since it was my day to have her and we was all up in the room, me, mya and the baby. So little mama tryna reach out for mya to grab her, but mya just stared at her like she was some kind of mutant monster."

Rashad laughed historically. "Like you think my baby some type of creature that you can't even bother to hold?" J questioned. "She just fucked up. I fear she gone try some shit."

"Like what?" Rashad called over the bartender to get him another drink.

"She might try to harm Jayla."

"Nah man." Rashad waved him off. "I don't think mya that crazy to try and do something to a little baby."

"She hasn't held that baby not One time." J held up one finger. "Even if I beg her or tell her to hold her real quick while I go do something, she responds with, "I can't im about to leave." Or "Why can't you take her with you, I mean it is your daughter." J explained. "But don't even really be going anywhere but to a different room in the house."

"Maybe she resentful of the little girl since it's Kiesha's baby and not hers." Rashad suggested his opinion. "You know how girls get about that. Some might treat your kid as their own but others don't wanna be bothered with it and having to play step mommy."

"Yea true but I don't think that's the reason." J shook his head. He knew mya was on some crazy shit but there was a specific reason why she didn't wanna pay attention to jayla.

"Anyways you ready to become a daddy?" J changed the subject. Rashad smiled brightly thinking about stormy and his baby.

"Hell yea, Been ready." Rashad assured him. "We about to go to the doctor's next week to see what-" He was cut off by someone walking by and bumping into his shoulder.

It was semi crowded in the bar they were at and people were walking around. "Yo watch where the fuck you going." Rashad barked and turned around from his seat at the bar.

When he was faced with two girls, his face still had a agitated look on it. It was the same girls who been staring at him and j since they arrived.

"Im so sorry." The girl held her hand up to her mouth with a sad expression.

"Yeah cool just watch where you going next time." Rashad turned back around to the bar.

"You don't remember me do you?" The same girl asked as she took the seat next to him at the bar.