chapter 45- I miss you

"Gimmie wanted a lot."

"Gimmie wanted some money."

"Gimmie wanted a Glock."

"Gimmie wanted a spot at the top but he ain't work for it."

"Gimmie will drown in that water without a surfboard."

"And I'm tired of that gimme shit
Cause my whole life ain't nobody gimme shit."

Rashad rapped along to yg. It was him and J in the car as they drove to meet up with chris.

"Now everybody know how gimmie got shot." Rashad mumbled.

"I know you gone ask so you might as well get it over with." J said.

Rashad kept his eye on the road. "How she doing?"

"She good. She been doing the same thing since she got there, cry about you."

It's been a week since stormy left but that didn't stop rashad from worrying about her and making sure she was alright. He would even try to call her and she would answer but sometimes she won't.

"She ain't been eating tho. Mya try bringing her food but she won't eat."

Rashad gripped his hand on the steering wheel and drove extra fast as he pulled out his phone and dialed stormy's number.

"Hello." She answered on the third ring.

"You haven't been eating?" He spoke harshly.

"I don't have a appetite." She spoke softly.

"Nah fuck all that, What you want?"

"I want nothing. I said im not hungry-"

"Oh you said you wanted panda? I got you." He pretended that she said that.

"I said-" He hung up in her face and made a uturn to go to panda express.

He parked his car and went inside to order her food. When he was done he speeded through the streets to get to j house.

"Lemme go handle her real quick." He mumbled and got out the car. He banged on the door waiting for someone to answer it.

"What up nigga." Mya answered the door. Rashad barged through the door and went upstairs to the guest room where stormy was staying.

"I told you I wasn't hungry." Stormy sighed.

"I don't care. Little nigga in there hungry so you gone feed him." He gave her the food.

"Eat it all to." Rashad sternly said before leaving out the door.

"Bye crazy." He waved to mya.

"Get out my house." She replied and locked the door behind him.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Yo lucky drop off stormy's Ferrari to her at J's house." Rashad told one of his workers.

"Aight boss." He replied. Rashad hunged up the phone.

"Timmy timmy turner he was wishing for a burner." Chris rapped desiigner's xxl freestyle.

"If you don't shut up." J told him.

"Don't hate me cuz u ain't me." Chris popped his collar.

"Both of yall shut the hell up." Rashad told them.

They were in a abandon warehouse looking for stolen drugs that some nigga stole from their trap house on the east side.

"Man I don't think the shit is here." J huffed.