chapter 9- Friends or Enemies?

king's pov

"Is her face still fucked up cause Im not in the mood to see that" chris said leaning on my kitchen counter. I invited j and chris to come to dinner with us for they can find some shit out about this girl. I thought maybe if it was all three of us, she couldn't deny no question and just answer them all.

"Shut the fuck up. her face good. I gave her some of that medicine we got while we was in dubai."

"Ohh shit that illegal stuff?" J asked.

"Yup. But listen, when we at dinner don't ask her about basket. I already did and she said she didn't know. I had to lie and say that I asked her because they look alike."

"You know damm well that ugly burnt toaster strudel don't look nothing like that girl" chris shook his head at me.

"Didn't I just say I lied about that. I had to make up an excuse."

"Alright we got chu." They both said.

"Ayye man those niggas from the club got handled. they was on the news. all of them got they ass dealt and the house was burned to the ground" J informed me. I smirked to myself because it took those little niggas long enough to finally get the job done. that reminded me to give them the other 20 grand I owe them.

"Alright Im ready" Stormy said coming into the kitchen. when she met eyes with chris and j, she looked frozen but quickly smiled and gave them a small wave.

"WOAHHHHH" Chris yelled walking over to stormy. "You must be the infamous stormy rose summers" He said pulling her into a hug and kissing her hand.

Stormy laughed. "Yea, hi nice to meet you..." she paused not knowing chris name.

"Oh excuse me for being rude. The name is mac daddy but you can call me your lover for short" Chris kissed his lips at her.

"If you don't get cho ass away from her." J said pushing chris. "Hi beautiful, you can call me j" J pulled her into a hug.

"Nice to you meet you"

"But it was better to meet me right?" Chris said making stormy laugh. I was glad she was comfortable around them.

"You look beautiful" I said staring at her up and down. She had on all black skinny jeans with rips on them, an all black tank top that was tucked in her jeans and she had on an all black bomber jacket with all red nike huaraches on. her hair was all fluffy and she had a gold Michael kors watch on. The girl can dress, no doubt.

"Thank you" She blushed.

"Here's your phone I forgot to give to you" I handed her the Iphone I got earlier. "I already put my number in"

"Thank you so much" She said admiring the phone.

"No problem" I watched her try to work the phone. "Do you know how to work a phone?"

She laughed. "Ummm yea, I just never really had a phone but I'll get the hang of it."

I laughed at how innocent she was. "Ok" I turned my head over to j and chris who was arguing about who stormy liked the best.

"She likes me. No scratch that she love me" Chris said.

"Fuck outta here" J flicked chris off.

"Yall acting like she ain't in the same room right now." I said making them turn their attention over to stormy. who was to busy on her phone.

"She ain't paying us no mind." Chris said walking over to stormy and grabbing her phone out her hand.

"Here lemme give you my number and you make sure you put my number to use ok."