chapter 37- Pain

Stormy's pov

Sitting on the cold bathroom floor, I cried silently as I tried to avoid the pain in between my legs. They handcuffed me to the shower and left me in the dark.

I felt like my old life was repeating and I keep having flashbacks from when john took advantage of me. All the anger, sadness and emptiness I felt once upon a time was starting to find it's way back.

"Please no more" I cried as I heard the bathroom door open. Doughboy turned on the lights and bent down to my level. He beat me like I was some dude on the street and I couldn't take it anymore.

"What are you getting out of this?" I slurred because I was high off all the drugs they were giving me.

"King's empire" He stuffed a pill in my mouth and held a bottle of water to my lips. Involuntarily I swallowed the pill becasue I just wanted the water.

"I don't think that's going to happen" I yawned and dropped my head down, feeling the effect of the drug.

"We will see" He left out the bathroom.

Where was Rashad when I need him. I missed him like crazy and mya and even J. And chris. I wanted to go home thats all I wanted.

**********

"Looks like she is waking up" I heard a girls voice say.

I fluttered my eyes open and looked at my surroundings. I noticed I wasn't tied up in the bathroom anymore and I was now on the couch of a hotel with ropes tied behind my back.

"Kinda sucks that your all drugged up huh?" She laughed. After fully opening my eyes, I seen that it was skye.

"You evil bitch" I mumbled.

"Yea I've been called worse" She giggled.

"Thank you for your assistance" Doughboy came up to her. "You could go now" He kissed her.

"Sure thing" She grabbed her purse and headed out the hotel door.

"Did you really invite her over here just to fuck?" Kendro's voice killed the room.

"Yea, You getting some so why shouldn't I" Doughboy started to roll up a blunt.

"Im gone cut you out on the deal if you don't stop beating on her" Kendro examined my brusied face. "She looks pale, Order her some food" He walked off into the bedroom.

Pain is all I felt.

Omniscient pov

Rashad speeded through the streets of Las Vegas in his lamborghini as chris and j was right behind him in theirs. It only took them 15 minutes to get there with their driving skills. The only thing on all of the boys minds was to kill. Especially king's.

War was about to go down in the city of las vegas.

Rashad parked his car and ran out into the hotel. What rashad didn't know was that Kendro owned this hotel and casino so his security was in every direction.

"Wanna make some money?" Chris asked a money grieving hoe who was sitting at a slot machine in the casino.

She quickly nodded her head yes. "Make a scene up in this bitch" He told her and she gadly smiled.

Moments later the casino was filled with screams and people running out the exit. After the girl yelled that she saw two mice running around, everyone bounced.

Rashad took that chance to secretly start shooting evey security he saw in sight. J helped him and later on chris helped to. Teamwork was key as some of the trap guys busted through the casino. While they handled the growing security downstairs in the casino, Rashad made his way upstairs to the hotel.