chapter 23- Mother Dear

Stormy's pov

I looked at the woman who gave birth to me as she looked back at me.

"This is unbelievable, what are you doing here" Crystal said.

I couldn't do nothing or even say anything as I just looked at her.

"Mom did you wash my pink crop top sweater?" A pretty girl around my age said.

"Yes honey it should be on the left side of your closet" Crystal said turning around to look at her.

The girl soon came up to the front of the door and pushed the door away from crystal.

"Why are you trying to cover up the door" She said finally looking up to me.

"Oh" She left and went upstairs.

"Why don't you come in" Crystal moved out the way and told me to come in. I stood in my same spot as I finally had the courage to go inside.

Once inside, The whole inside of the house was decorated to perfection and huge.

"Come follow me" Crystal led the way to her living room I guess.

And no surprise. Her living room was decked out with expensive Michael Amini furniture. She took a seat on one of the couches.

"Why don't you sit" She offered me a seat.

"I rather stand" I folded my arms.

"Ok" She rubbed her hands down her lap. I know she couldn't be nervous right now. she didn't have no fucking right to be.

"I see you done well for yourself" I pointed my finger around her expensive ass living room.

"Stormy I know-"

"And got yourself another kid" I add laughing.

"Ms. Harris, Dinner should be ready in another hour" A butler came in.

"Thank you Philip" Crystal said dismissing him.

"Having a butler must be nice" I said sarcastically.

"Stormy watch the way you talk to me"

"Or what? You gonna put me in timeout in a corner somewhere? Or are you gonna give me a whooping?" I asked. "Please answer because I would love to know"

She looked at me and then down at her hands. "Stormy I know your mad about me never coming back but it was just to much-"

"To much? You know what was to much" I raised my voice at her. I could feel myself getting choked up.

"To much is not knowing why my mom never came back. To much is having to grow up without a mother or a father. To much is having to live with YOUR abusive ass husband that you left me with" I yelled at her with tears streaming.

"Im sorry you had to go through that but look at you now your beautiful and life seems to be treating you right" She smiled.

"Look at this beautiful necklace you have. This had to cost a fortune and you have that Ferrari outside" She came closer to me and tried to touch my necklace. I pushed her hand away from me.

"That's what you have to say? Is that life must be treating me good because I got a few shiny things" I chuckled harshly.

"Is getting beat and raped and not having clothes a perfect life to you?" I asked looking in her eyes as she held a unreadable face expression.

"Mom who Ferrari is that outside" A little boy came running in the living room.

"Andrew shut up. It's not yours so don't ask about it" A teenage girl came in right behind him.