chapter 43- Video shoot

"What do I have that's yellow?" Mya asked herself. Her and stormy were on melrose at a boutique store. They only been there for about 10 mintues and mya already had a ton of shirts and dresses in her hand. Stormy on the other hand wasn't in the mood to shop. She just came because her and mya haven't hung out for quite some time.

"Storm? Storm? STORMY!" Mya called out her name. Stormy looked up from her phone to see mya holding up a yellow bomber jacket. "What you think of this?" Mya asked. She wanted to get her opinion because stormy always knew the right answer when it came to clothes.

"I like it. It screams summer, even spring. I'll wear it with a white tank top or crop top." Stormy gave her opinion on the jacket.

"See this is why you need to be somebody stylist." Mya praised her friends style sense. Stormy giggled and went back to her phone.

"Get up storm." Mya whined. since they arrived at the store, Stormy been sitting on the soft white plush couch that was in the middle of the store while mya shopped.

"I can't stand on my feet no more myyyyyy." Stormy whined. She was now 5 months pregnant and big as ever.

"Awww is my godson causing you problems." Mya pouted as she rubbed stormy's belly. Stormy rolled her eyes.

"Does everyone think its a boy?" Stormy sighed. eveybody been saying it's a boy. the only person who thought it could be a girl is her and chris.

"Yes because when mya knows, mya knows." Mya assured her. "Im bout to pay for this." She held up the jacket and walked off to the register.

Stormy turned her attention back to her phone. She was looking at theshaderoom on Instagram. Suddenly she got a message from someone in her dm. She checked and seen it was just demarcus. Stormy sighed and shook her head. Ever since she met him, he's been nonstop trying to talk to her, even if she was pregnant. He found her Instagram and followed her and kept trying to talk to her in her dm. But she just ignored him and never replied back.

When she heard the door jingle go off to the store, Stormy looked up and seen 2 girls walk in. Stormy then turned her attention back to her phone.

"Yup that's her. Rashad's babymomma." The beautiful darksin girl tried to whisper to her friend but failed because stormy heard her loud and clear.

"She ain't even that cute." The lightskin girl rolled her eyes as she looked stormy up and down.

Mya came back over to stormy with her shopping bag in her hand. "I hope this shit look good on me because I paid a lot of money for this one bright ass jacket." Mya looked into the bag to see her jacket. When she looked over at stormy, she seen she had a irritated look on her face. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. You done?" Stormy looked up at her. Mya studied her bestfriend's face and knew something was up. She looked around the store and seen the two girls who was talking about stormy. Mya chuckled to herself as she figured out what the problem was.

"Them bitches say something?" Mya asked. "Let's just go." Stormy shook her head. She was tired of being called "rashad's babymomma." or "The bitch to have his first baby."

"No if they about it then they should've said something to your face not 10 inches away." Mya yelled so the two girls can hear. They turn their attention to her and rolled they eyes.

"You talking about us?" The lightskin one spoke up.

"No duh bitch." Mya sat her things down on the couch where stormy was sitting and walked over to the two girls. "You wanna tell me what you said to my friend?" Mya asked the both of them.