chapter 24- Get that power

king's pov

"First you get that money then you get that power, if he tune his nose up, boy he on that powder" I heard stormy rap to young thug power.

"Now you walk around with 50 in your trousers diamonds boolin' on my chest, no fuckin' blouser"

She rapped and scrub the floor with a sponge at the same time. She been cleaning nonstop for the last week and it's getting on my fucking nerves.

I walked over to the beats pill and disconnected it from her phone.

"Hey why you do that" She got up off the floor and tried to play her music again but I stopped her.

"You know lilly does this shit right" I said referring to the cleaning she been doing.

"Yea but I enjoy it"

"But it's not your job. You got lilly around here playing chief keef and dancing because she doesn't have shit to clean"

"Give her the next 2 months off because I got this" She grabbed the broom and started to sweep.

I took that shit and threw it.

"Are you serious?"

"Tell me the real reason why you been cleaning everyday"

"There is no reason. I like cleaning"

"So you aint got shit to tell me?"

"No"

I looked at her in her eyes and can tell she was lying.

"You ain't gonna tell me how you was in my office a week ago?" I said watching her sigh and look down.

"I was" She mumbled. "Why didn't you tell me you knew where my mom was?"

"Something I thought you didn't need to know right now" I said leaning against the counter now. "You went to her house?"

"Yea"

"Were you gonna ever tell me or what?"

"I was I just been trying to forget about it. I guess that's why I've been cleaning so much"

"How did it go?" I asked. She started laughing and shook her head.

"She is living the life" She laughed. "Big house. Cars. About 3 other kids" She laughed again and wiping her face from the tears.

"Oh and a husband" She added. "She doesn't need me. Practically forgot about me"

I grabbed her and hugged her. "Fuck that bitch. She ain't shit." I kissed her.

"Don't let a grimy ass hoe and her actions ruin your life" I grabbed her ass and leaned against her, causing her to laugh.

"You called my mom a hoe"

"She is" I kissed her.

"Thank you"

"For?"

"Everything and for you being you and the first ever person to ever really care for me" She said looking into my eyes.

"I love you" I said, for the first time.

I watched her keep her eyes on me with a shocked expression that changed into a smile.

"First time" She giggled. "I love you too" She wrapped her arms around my neck, giving me a kiss.

I didn't want to leave her but I had to go and handle some business. I spent another 15 minutes with her and finally left the house.