chapter 28- You tried it

King's pov

"Where is this nigga at" J huffed. We been sitting here for about 10 mintues waiting for this nigga doc.

Doc was a well known distributor for guns and other things. He was a little crazy and talked fast but he had what you'll need.

"Finally" J said getting off the hood of his car.

I seen a all white escalade pull up and park right next to our car. Doc got out the driver seat and came over to greet us with a huge smile.

"King and J, Hows it going my niqqas" He tried to give J a friendly hug.

"Nah" J stopped him. "You on some bullshit having us wait out here"

"Sorry about that. I seen some cop cars so you know I had to take precaution and do a u turn and go in the other direction" He talked while moving his hands everywhere.

"You know I can't afford to get that third strike" He pulled down his glasses a little to show his eyes.

"What you got" I said ready to see all the explosives.

"Ahha follow me my brotha" He walked over to his trunk.

He opened it with a key and lifted the hood up. I was met with a whole bunch of guns and nuclear weapons.

"You got a firebomb?" I asked.

"Oooo you on some destructive shit" Doc said going through his trunk.

He brought out a big black box and opened it, Showing us the bomb inside.

"You light this little plug right here and it blows everything up and cause a huge fire" He explained what it did.

"I'll take that" I agreed.

"You got dynamite?" J asked making me smile brightly.

"Now you thinking" I gave him a dap.

"I like to call this Dark sky paradise" Doc laughed taking out another box.

"I'll take that one to" I grabbed the box carefully.

"Sha boom Sha boom" Doc said making me shake my head.

I carefully went over to my car to put the bombs in my trunk while J payed Doc. After I was done I went back over to them.

"And that kiesha bitch is a freak. She tried to set my dick on fire not to long ago" Doc was mumbling, Talking to J.

"Man doc I don't wanna hear all that man" J brushed him off.

"Hey Im just saying but young bloods be careful who you have yo kids by. My kids momma sharek burned all my shoes and look what she got me walking in now" He pointed down to his feet.

He was wearing some fake dusty ass jordan sneakers by Shaq.

"Yea you doing bad. Go get you some shoes with that money you just got" I suggested while walking back to my car.

"That's what I plan on doing G" He gave us the deuce sign and drove off.

"Where you going?" I asked J.

"Kiesha's house real quick" He said making me shake my head.

"Mya gone kill you and stormy gonna help her do it"

"Shit they already slashed a niggas tires"

"Alright watch your surroundings" I got in my car.

"You to" He got in his and we both drove off.

Stormy's pov

I was sitting outside in my car in front of liyah's house. I promised her we would get to hangout one day and today was that day.