°Once there was a way to get back home°

~Your POV~

It was two days afterwards, I had actually gotten sleep the night before.

I got dressed in a black dress, and a white thin jacket. Dresses seemed to be the only thing that would fit properly right now. My thighs have healed fully, but there are scars, causw of the special ghoul weapons.

I put on some black flats and then headed out of the house.

Today I was planning on house hunting.

I got into Juuzou's car and started put a pair if my favorite sunglasses on. I then turned the car on, and headed off to go look for some places.

I searched, but all the places were to small or to big, or I just didn't like them.

Well, until I came by a nice house. The house has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. There was a nice kitchen, and a nice sized living room. It was really nice.

I agreed with the house, but would pay for it later.

I smiled widely as I headed back home.

When I got back, I made sure to call Juuzou. After a couple seconds, he picked up. "Hey (Y/n)!" I heard his voice over the phone

I smiled. "Hey Juuzou. I wanna tell you that I found ourselves a house." I opened up the freezer and grabbed a piece of meat.

"Ohh, I can't wait to get back and see it!" He giggled, and he started. to flak about stuff he did in Britain.

I loved talking to him, but I was also really upset.

"Okay, well I gotta go to sleep. I'll call you tomorrow. I love you, (Y/n)." We bid each other goodbye, and we hung up.

I ate the meat I had gotten out. I cuddled up on the couch with Tanto and watched The Walking Dead.

Most the time while Juuzou was away, I would watch American shows.

I was getting upset again. I didn't know why, I was just upset.

I placed my hand on my stomach, seeing how small it was. I knew I couldn't hurt myself again, I had to set a good example for my daughter.

I got a call from a random number, and I picked it up. "Hello?"

"(Y/n), it's me, Larkin!" I heard his voice over the phone.

"Larkin?! I thought you left with mom and dad! Where are you?" I smiled widely and gripped onto the phone.

"No, I stayed here!"

We continued to talk for awhile, till we later made plans to meet up at the mall the next day.

I smiled, being so happy that I got to see my twin brother!

I didn't tell Larkin about the baby, I decided I'd tell him when we meet up.

I stood up and decided I would take Tanto for a walk. I grabbed his leash and hooked him up.

I was pulled out of the apartment by the big dog. I did get him to calm down some and let me take control.

I gripped the leash tightly as I walked him around the town.

I saw a family, a husband, a wife, and a little baby. I smiled, knowing soon that'd be me and Juuzou, with our little girl.

I was content, knowing that I had the perfect guy for me.