°With a little luck°

~Your POV~

"Well, Mrs. Suzuya, it's cause your kid was born prematurely. He is a weak baby and will probably be different from his brother. His brother seems to be a lot meow stronger than him. He should be okay, but we will keep him over night, just in case. Premature babies often have difficulties. Is there anything else that you think might be wrong with him?" She put her hands on top of mine to try and calm me down some. She knew it was my husband and brother arguing over there.

"W-well, he can have some difficulties eating, but it's getting a lot easier to feed him." I was shaking and I was very upset.

She explained to me some ways to help him eat more, then she said I could go with her to see Miko. I didn't tell Juuzou or Larkin, I was kinda mad at them. They wouldn't stop fighting even at a time like this. I trusted that he wouldn't hurt Larkin, or else it'd get me very upset at him, and I would probably have to leave him.

I entered the hospital room, that I Jeri having to go to. I noticed all the machines, and a little air mask on Miko's face.

I placed my hand on his head. I started to calm down some, knowing he'd be okay.

After a couple minutes, Juuzou walked in. Juuzou frowned when he walked in, knowing we were the only ones in the room. "Why didn't you get me?" He walked towards Miko and I.

" You were busy fighting." I said so quietly, it seemed like a whisper.

Juuzou sat beside me, looking at Miko. "The doctor told me what happened. Your right, it wasn't your brother. I was just so upset; I think I just wanted to blame something, but in this case, someone."

"Just... Don't fight with my brother. Especially when our kid is in the hospital."

Juuzou held my hand. "I'm sorry." He said in English.

I looked at him and smiled. "You learned that for me?"

"I'm trying to learn English for you. It's so hard, though."

"I could help you, if you want."

Juuzou nodded. "I would love it if you did."

The doctor walked in, and Juuzou smiled again. "Mr and Mrs. Suzuya?"

"That's us~." Juuzou sang, and he started swinging his legs.

"Well, your son will have to stay here for at least two nights. If you guys want to go home, you can, but your son will stay. If he does good these two nights, than he can come home. If he gets worse, than we'll have to keep him longer. You guys can stay here or go home. Or one can stay here and the other can go home. I imagine you have more children, and they will need their parents."

We both nodded. "(Y/n), you go home. I'll stay here tonight. If you want, you can probably come here tomorrow while I'm at work. We can either have Larkin babysit, or Harmony can come over an babysit. You need to go home and be with the children."

I sighed lightly, and agreed with Juuzou. I kissed Miko's head and left the room. I didn't want to leave them, but I had to.

I started the car, and I headed home.

Hopefully, my other three children will make me feel better.