°American Idiot°

Okay, I give up.. I can't do all The Beatles. It's harder then it seems you guys. And yes, this is Green Day. I have decided I will just do music and if I remember the song, then I'll add the song title and band. But guys, Green Day is awesome. Funny story! On St. Patrick's day this year (2016) my dad said "Happy green day" and I didn't know it was St. Patrick's! So I thought we were suppose to listen to Green Day that day. And that's how I got into Green Day. But yeah, a little something about me, author-chan! This chapter title also has nothing to do with the chapter. But you read it and tell me if you can find a chapter title to go with it!
Any who, slan!

~Your POV~

Juuzou and I didn't want much of a wedding, so we would just have a signing of the papers ceremony. We would invite some close people. Juuzou had invited Shinohara and Abara. I invited Larkin, and Asher, Cosette would of course be there!

Our wedding was scheduled in a month, so in a month I would be (Y/n) Suzuya! I have something to look forward to!

I knew Juuzou and I couldn't have children, sadly. I accepted it, Cosette would be our only child.

I hadn't eaten for awhile and Juuzou knew I was keeping myself from eating so I could be more human. He hated it when I did that to myself. What he would do it go to Re: and get me a package. He would make me feel guilty for making him go all that way for nothing, so I ate it.

Larkin said he would take care of Cosette while Juuzou and I were on our honeymoon! We were going to France. (Am I the only one who thinks of Hetalia when I mention other countries. When I was trying to think of a country I went to Hetalia. I was like "They live in Japan, Juuzou has already been to Italy and Germany isn't really somewhere you'd go to for a honeymoon. (Sorry for you Germans!) So the Axis were out. Allies, Britain, America, and Canada aren't somewhere to go. Russia isn't either. China could but France would be better. So France.)

I was out, by myself, looking for a nice dress to wear. I wasn't going to spend a bunch of money on a dress for just a paper signing.

I was in a casual store, looking for a nice white dress though. I didn't know if Juuzou would be dressing up or not, but I was going to be dressing up.

I sighed, not finding a good one. But just as I was about to leave, I found the perfect one. I took the dress and tried it on, it fit perfectly, even making me look thinner. The dress was white and it went just over my knee. It didn't have any jewels on it, perfect, it was plain. It didn't have any sleeves, just stiengs to keep the dress on. (I dunno how to discribe it? It's obviously the outfit up there. I had to add a background since the dress was white.)

I took the dress off, smiling. I carried it and went to the shoes. I ran over to these really pretty tan pumps. I tried them on, and they fit perfectly.

I carried them too as I went to the jewelry. I had a locket I was going to wear that Juuzou gave to me. I picked out this pretty necklace with a small charm on it. I also picked some ear rings up that had some swirls on it.

Right as I was about to check out, I remembered makeup. I wanted to make sure I got some new makeup for the wedding. I picked up some makeup, then I checked out.

I paid, then left.

I had taken Juuzou's car whole he was home with Cosette and Larkin. I would've taken Cosette with me, but I wanted a day to myself.

I went to Re: and got a coffee while I talked to Nishiki. (Is that how it's spelled?)

I really liked working with Nishiki. At first he gave me a really hard time, but as we got use to each other, we became friends. Nishiki was a nice guy under all the tough exterior.

We bid each other goodbye, and I left to go home.

That day was a pretty good day!