°My baby don't care°

THE CHAPTER TITLE IS ACTUALLY THE BEATLES! WOO!

~Juuzous POV~

Its been weeks now, and there was no sign of (Y/n).

I was getting very upset, and so was Larkin.

Well, I was just about to go to the 3rd ward, for work purposes. I grabbed my quinque, and said goodbye to Larkin and Cosette.

Shinohara was going to pick me up, so he was waiting outside for me. I got in the car, and we made our way to the 3rd ward.

I was bored in the car, so I started reading on the case. 'There was an attack in the 3rd ward. Two males, about in their late 20's was attacked by a ghoul. People said that they heard a scream that night. We haven't had enough evidence to go see the case until now, a couple weeks after the attack.' It was the night (Y/n) disappeared. 'We assume that it was out if violence, even though the men were eaten. One was killed by being impaled through the mouth. The other was impaled and was later killed and eaten. We think the ghoul will attack again soon, so watch out. Someone who claimed to be a witness, said that she saw a female figure leave the crime scene in a hurry, also covered in blood. The female leaving was either a victim or the ghoul.'

I grabbed a pen and started to color on the paper, where the words weren't. I kept doodling till we got to the hotel we would be staying at whole we were here in the 3rd ward.

The 3rd ward was a very gross and dangerous.

We both went to our own hotel room and got settled, then headed off to investigate more.

As we got to the crime scene, there was basically nothing left, only what seemed like to be bloody foot prints. The feet were about the size of (Y/n)'s.

Shinohara and I did what we had to do there, then we left to go see the witness, to ask her more questions.

On the way, I swore I saw (Y/n), but Shinohara told me it was probably my imagination.

It bothered me the rest of the day.

As I got in bed that night, I heard something outside, it sounded like a muffled scream.

I grabbed my quinque and went posted in my pajamas. My pajamas were giraffe print.

I looked around and made my way in an alleyway.

I gripped my quinque, and the noises got louder. I stopped when I noticed a ghoul eating.

I smiled widely and pressed the button on my quinque, holding into my scythe. The ghoul turns around with wide eyes, seemingly scared. Anther one eyed ghoul, yet the other eye seemed very familiar.

I didn't swing, cause I got lost in the ghouls only normal eye. I was broken from my thoughts when I heard a females voice. "Juuzou?"

My eyes widened when I heard her voice. It was (Y/n)s. I could barely see her, it was so dark out.

I set my quinque down and embraced her. She was shaking and crying. She apologized over and over again. I was rubbing her back, saying it was okay.

"I'm so glad your back with me." I whispered. When we let go of each other, she turned away from me. "(Y/n), what's wrong?" I frowned, not wanting her to leave me again.

"Juuzou, I'm a monster. I eat humans, I've been out here for weeks now, I'm a mess. I'm insane and I'm still not better, I still am throwing up and vet exhausted. Maybe your better off without me." I heard her voice crack, like she was trying to keep tears back.

I hugged her again. "No, I'm staying with you. I don't care if your sick, I don't care if you eat humans. I'm here for you, and I love you. Come on, lets go get you cleaned up." I picked her up.

She didn't say anything, just let me take her to my hotel room. "When we get home, your going to the hospital."

She nodded, as I changed her into some clean clothes of mine, and we laid in bed, talking. Until we both fell asleep.