06. Breaking Hearts

Pacifica Pines

     "Y-you need my help?" I said in disbelief. I stared at the brown-haired mystery for a second before having a laughing fit.

     "Yes," he said impatiently, looking at me in annoyance.

     "Oh I thought you were oh-so-perfect, that you didn't need anyone's help!" I scoffed, I had finally stopped laughing.

     "I know I'm perfect," he said, completely ignoring me, "Now get you and your probably fake blonde hair out of here, and let's get going," said Dipper, turning around swiftly and walking out the door.

     I gaped at the door that closed.

     He's so annoying, I thought.

     But he's cute, my heart replied.

     No he's not, he's an impossible, impeccable little nuisance! I thought angrily. 

     "Deuce! I'm going to go, since my shift is ending in like... five minutes!" I yelled, checking my watch. I quickly ran upstairs to change into my white shirt and purple vest, along with white shorts I could easily run in.

     I looked in the mirror, and immediately one thing was missing; my purple and white hat, which has a purple brim and purple pine tree on the front. I grabbed it and put it on my messy blonde hair, which (mind you) is real!

     I don't know why I changed for Dipper flipping Gleeful, I groaned inwardly as I walked downstairs to meet the pretentious creep.

     For once, Dipper had changed. Maybe by magic, maybe he can actually run that fast to his house and change. 

     I'll never know.

     He was wearing a light blue button up shirt tucked into black pants, and was wearing a dark blue vest. His hair was swept back by a dark hairband and his forehead was.... tattooed!?

     "Why is your forehead...? On your forehead..." I stuttered awkwardly, I didn't know how to make the question. I stared at the red dots that were connected on his tan, silky smooth forehead. 

     "Birthmark," he muttered, and then turned around. Dipper started walking off into the woods, taking long strides. He was tall and I wasn't, so therefore I was walking faster than him.

     I did a half walk run to catch up with him and walked with him side by side. He glanced down at me but quickly looked away. That's weird.

     "So, what's the plan?" I asked, panting as we stopped and he leaned against a tree.

     "Mabel has been asking Gideon out for a couple of days now, a date for lunch and one for dinner," said Dipper, walking and put a hand to his chin.

     He looked deep in thought as he stopped and stared at me with those dark, brown eyes.

     I felt uncomfortable in his intense gaze so I averted my eyes away from his heated look.

     "I got it! I'll tell Mabel that little albino doesn't want to see her anymore, and you do the same to the diminutive elf!" he said, excitement flaring in his eyes.

     "The little albino has a name," I scowled at him, anger seething through me, "And they'd both be hurt!" I said, worry overtaking the anger.