Mistakes

Shawn~
Camila, my one and only love had left me because I did something unbelievably stupid. How could I ever cheat on her? How could I be so dumb?
I bury my face in my hands as I weep for the lost of her. I love her so much. Why did I just have to go and fuck it up?
Ashley, the blonde girl I slept with, soon came out from the door smoking a cigarette. She took the blanket away from her body revealing her naked self.
"So," she said as she started walking towards me," round 2?"
Who the hell did she think she was? Round 2? Didn't she just witness my girlfriend catching my cheating on her? She has some nerve.
"GET OUT!!!" I shouted as I pointed at the door. She continued walking over to me without reacting to what I said. I stood up and yelled," GET OUT!!!!" She then frantically turned around to go back to the room to get dressed and leave.
I curl myself up into a ball and sob. What else am I supposed to do? I just made the worst mistake of my life. God, I should've just respected Camila's choice of not having sex before marriage. What an idiot I am. Why did I do it?
Ashley turned to me and spit on me as I flinched. How could I blame her? I was rude to her and I just broke my best friend's heart. Now I'm all alone. No one to say that they love me or even care about me.
God, I messed up.