Texts

Camila ~
             I wake up in my sheets fully undressed with my arms wrapped around Shawn's waist. I look over to my phone to see that it's already 9:18. I then notice a loud vibration noise coming from Shawn's night stand. I rub my eyes and quietly grab his phone to see what all of the buzz is about.

Ashley: Hey
Ashley: baby come to my place
Ashley; you and I can have fun
Ashley: 2:00
Ashley: tell me of u want to

What the hell? He's cheating? Oh god, please don't tell me that he's cheating. Oh no oh no oh no oh no. I shouldn't have trusted him. My god, I just lost my virginity to cheater. Yes, he was a cheater before, but I forgave him. Why would he do this to me again? Please let this be fake. God help me.
Shawn began shuffling around in the  sheets and I immediately put his phone back onto the nightstand and acted like I was sleeping. That "Ashley" chick continued to text him. That probably woke him up from his sleep. I heard him grab for his phone and start texting. God please don't be agreeing to go to her. I take a deep breath and hope he makes the right decision. I trust him.
Either way, if he leaves for "something" at 2:00 or whenever it is supposed to be, then his true colors will show. I love him and I know he'll make the right decision. I want to see if he tells me the truth. Please tell me the truth.